About Feals CBD: Trustworthiness & Industry Prominence
Launched back in March 2019, Feals CBD strives to make quality hemp extract products usable and accessible for everyone. The company was co-founded by Drew Todd, Eric Scheibling, and Alex Iwanchuk, who met as co-workers in the ad-tech industry. The Feals label espouses a philosophy of health and wellness, and the brand believes this stems from attention to detail and dedication to rigorous manufacturing techniques.
Quality, Credentials, & Lab Testing
Feals CBD lab tests every batch of hemp extract before selling it to the public. What’s more is that these tests are conducted by third-parties, such as Botanacor, rather than in-house. This gives consumers an unbiased and objective analysis.
Additionally, every product comes with a unique QR code that customers can scan to check results. If you want to learn more about the company itself, check out the “stories” tab on the site, where you can read plenty of user-based reviews.
Return Policy & Quality Assurance
Feals offers free shipping to all destinations within the US; international shipping doesn’t appear to be available. The company does offer a flexible return policy though. For first-time customers, they accept returns within 30 days. For subsequent orders, returning customers are given 60 days, as long as the product is still in good condition.
Product Manufacturing Process
Attention-to-detail is where Feals really excels. All of the hemp they use is grown in the US on Colorado and Oregon farms. Each crop is hand-harvested with care in accordance with organic farming practices before processing. The company also uses the CO2 extraction method to ensure that it preserves as much of the natural nutrients as possible. The company prioritizes sustainability, and is committed to supporting locally operated farms and businesses.
Additional Product Information
Drew Todd, a company co-founder, states that Feals is all about offering healthy, natural ways to reduce stress, pain, and anxiety, and could even help to get a better night’s sleep. The Feals CBD formulation process is linked to the company’s overall vision – the concept that simple is better, and less is more. That’s why their full-spectrum products contain minimal ingredients; only MCT oil and hemp extract.
Feals CBD Review: Highlights
If you want to know how Feals are changing the face of CBD, check out our highlights below.
- High-quality products. Feals monitors every process during growing and manufacturing. That’s why their CBD products are USDA-certified organic, and they ensure no chemicals contaminate their extracts.
- Free shipping. Feals CBD offers free shipping on all orders, which is fantastic. It’s very rare to find companies that will ship for free with no minimum purchase.
- Customer Service. The company is extremely customer-focused. One of its best attributes is that customers can dial or email a hotline with absolutely any Feals CBD-related question, and they will all be answered.
- Eco-friendly packaging. All of Feals products come in food-grade glass bottles and recyclable wrapping.
- Education. The Feals team believes CBD education is really lacking. This is one of the reasons Drew and his team decided to launch a purely digital brand. It’s something they are confident about since they all have a background in direct-to-consumer e-commerce.
One downfall is that Feals CBD doesn’t offer a huge selection of products. For example, they only sell their CBD oil in three strengths. It’s always nice to have at least a few different products to choose from, so we hope the team will consider adding a new range of products in the near future.
Another potential downside is price. Feals CBD products aren’t cheap, even compared to some of the best CBD labels in the industry.
Where to Buy Feals CBD Products
Feals is a digital brand; this means that they only exist online. Because of this, customers have to buy their products on the brand’s official website. Considering that shipping is completely free, customers shouldn’t feel too put out by this. Unfortunately, Feals only appears to ship within the US, so international customers will have to source their CBD elsewhere.
Best Feals CBD Products: Product Selection & Costs
Feals CBD only stocks three products, and they are divided by milligram strength. Here are the options.
Three oil strengths are available:
- 600 mg CBD Oil: Described as a great starting strength for newcomers, this oil is Feals’ lightest formula and is a great way to ease into CBD.
- 1,200 mg CBD Oil: This is the most popular Feals CBD product, and it packs two times the amount of CBD into the same conveniently-sized bottle.
- 2,400 mg CBD Oil: Feals most potent CBD oil is perfect for those who need something a little stronger to feel like themselves again.
If you are unsure which strength to use, Feals also offers a 3-pack sample named “The Flight.” It was created so that customers could try all three strength and determine which is best for them.
Feals CBD Review: Final Thoughts
Feals CBD is a trustworthy and reputable brand that offers high-quality products. One of the company’s main focuses is customer experience, which is why they made the decision to implement the direct-to-consumer model.
As far as that experience goes, Feals CBD claims to offer the first-ever “CBD hotline,” which offers one-on-one phone and online support to customers.
That said, this kind of emphasis to customer service appears to come at a cost; Feals CBD is an expensive brand. Additionally, the company offers a small variety of CBD options. We hope to see at least a few more products added to their collection in the near future, but for now, customers must choose from one of three different milligram strength CBD oils.