CBD is becoming increasingly popular thanks to its wide array of health benefits. Since these days it seems that everywhere we look there are sources singing the praises of CBD, we think it’s important to give consumers the lowdown on the top brands on the market. Today, we will be doing an EvolutionCBD Oil review.
EvolutionCBD is one of the lesser-known brands, but that doesn’t mean that it should be ignored. They sell a variety of CBD products, including oils, topicals, gummies and more. They manufacture their products using an ethanol process for the highest levels of cannabinoids.
They are headquartered in Reno, Nevada, and use top-shelf American grown hemp for all their products. Their products are available for shipping in many areas of the United States.
So who is this company, and are its products worth your hard-earned cash? We are going to tell you everything there is to know in this brand walkthrough.
EvolutionCBD Quick Summary
“I love this CBD cream! It’s helped so much with my sore muscles. I use it after my workouts and it gives me so much relief.”
Who Is EvolutionCBD Oil?
Founded in 2016, EvolutionCBD was established as a premium CBD offering for mass retail. Their goal is to help customers to take back control of their lives. On its website, the company states that it places customer care above all else.
The EvolutionCBD mission is to promote wellness and help educate people about CBD and hemp extracts. While there is no mention of who the founding members are, they do mention that there are more than two decades of combined experience within the founding team.
The company offers an extensive line of water-soluble CBD products, offering consumers the opportunity to look and feel better with balanced wellness. On its website, EvolutionCBD claims to set a standard of excellence in the hemp industry. They go onto say that they display the highest quality at every stage of the product creation.
The company only uses full-spectrum, natural, and terpene-rich hemp oil extract that is sourced from industrial hemp.
EvolutionCBD Oil Highlights
Here are some of the things that we love about EvolutionCBD.
- Nano-Technology: The company uses nanotechnology to make its CBD oil water-soluble – which dramatically increases bioavailability. Since the body is made up of mostly water, it’s believed that water-soluble CBD is absorbed more efficiently and quickly than straight-up oil.
- Testimonials: The EvolutionCBD website has a ‘testimonials’ tab where they have a few video reviews from customers who have tried their products. It’s a great way to get a little more insight into the brand and its products.
- CBD and Hemp FAQ: The website has a section that addresses various questions surrounding CBD and hemp. If you’re unsure about something, this could be a great place to find the answer you’re looking for.
- Customer Service: If you want to get a hold of the company, you have the option to call, email, or submit an inquiry on the website. You can find all the information under the contact section on the website.
EvolutionCBD Oil: Negative Thoughts
EvolutionCBD is not up to standard when it comes to transparency. Firstly, while they claim that they use industrial hemp sourced from organic farms, there’s absolutely no proof of this. Although the company claims that every batch is tested, they have not published any third-party lab reports. These kinds of statements are inadequate when they aren’t backed up in any way.
Secondly, they claim to support nonprofits and charities regularly, yet there is no proof of this. We would like to see solid verification, like names of specific charities, links to these sites, and the scope of EvolutionCBD’s involvement.
“Have added this face cream to my skincare regime and my skin feels so good!”
EvolutionCBD Oil Products
- CBD Water-Soluble: 100% organic and terpene-rich, you can drink this oil supplement. It’s sold in a 30 ml bottle and is up to 10-times more bioavailable than oil. It’s available in five flavors: Natural, Grape, Cherry Limeade, Lemon, and Pina Colada.
- CBD Replenishing Face Cream: The face cream is great for gaining a youthful complexion. It’s silky and never greasy. According to the product description, it moisturizes, plumps, and diminishes skin discoloration. There is 30 mg of CBD per ounce, and it comes in a 60 ml tub.
- Topical Cream: This anti-inflammatory topical is 100% organic. It’s creamy and never greasy, and it comes in two different strengths; 250 mg and 500 mg CBD. Both come in a 30 ml size tub.
- Hydrating Body Lotion: A combination of Ultra Concentrated Terpene Rich Hemp Oil and other powerful natural ingredients, this lotion is made to revitalize skin, and give users amazing soft and smooth skin. It comes in a 240 ml bottle and contains 15 mg of CBD per ounce.
- Under-Eye Serum: Made to diminish wrinkles, discoloration, or puffiness, this eye serum is great to treat sagging skin under the eyes. It comes in a 10 ml bottle and contains 300 mg CBD.
- 3-in-1: A full-spectrum tincture, beverage mixer, and vape refill all in one, the 3-in-1 is a dietary supplement that offers a variety of delivery options. It comes in several different flavors, including; Blueberry Moon, Tropical Punch, Natural, Watermelon, Apple, Cherry Limeade, Strawberry-Banana, and Cool Berry. It comes in both 15 ml and 30 ml bottles and in strengths of 150 mg and 300 mg CBD.
EvolutionCBD Oil: Costs
- CBD Water-Soluble: A 30 ml is sold for $59.99.
- CBD Replenishing Face Cream: The face cream has a price tag of $30 per tub.
- Topical Cream: The 250 mg topical cream has a going price of $59.99, while the 500 mg option goes for $109.99.
- Hydrating Body Lotion: You can purchase the body lotion for $40.
- Under-Eye Serum: You can get your hands on the eye serum for $59.99.
- 3-in-1: The price is stated as $34.99. However, there is no indication of the difference in price between the different sizes and strengths.
“I started using the 3-in-1 oil a few weeks ago and I love it! It leaves me feeling so much calmer.”
Final Thoughts on EvolutionCBD Oil
EvolutionCBD is certainly not the best brand out there, but it’s also not the worst. We would love to see more transparency from the company. It’s all good and well to make these big and bold claims, but we need to see some proof to back it up. Based on what the company itself claims, their products to appear to be excellent quality.
Evolution CBD has a great range of products on offer. The 3-in-1 that is a tincture, beverage mixer, and vape refill all at once is the most unique. It’s the first time that we’ve seen something like this on offer, and it could just be a life-changer.