Vaping is changing the face of nicotine use all around the world, and if you’re looking to make the switch in the UK, finding the best vape products increases your chances of success. Evapo is one of the leading vape retailers in the UK, and its mission is to help smokers switch to vaping by offering affordable and accessible smoking alternatives. They provide just about every kind of vaping product you can think of and also sell a range of CBD vaping products.
Evapo is a wholesaler and has therefore partnered with vaping brands such as JUUL, Aspire, and Smok to bring customers the best vaping products on the market. As part of this Evapo UK Vape brand review, we will only be focusing on the CBD vape products.
Vaping has become one of the most popular ways to consume CBD because of its ease of use, potency, and discreteness. One of the biggest advantages of vaping CBD is the speed at which the effects kick in. Inhaling CBD sends it directly into the bloodstream, which means that you can expect it to kick in sooner than when CBD is orally ingested.
But if you don’t like the idea of vaping, Evapo also sells a range of other CBD products, including balm, oil drops, edibles, and drinks.
Evapo UK Vape Quick Summary
“I bought the Ohm Brew raspberry sorbet e-liquid here, and it is absolutely delicious. Every puff just leaves me wanting more.”
Who Is Evapo UK Vape?
Evapo was founded in 2014 with the aim to create a community that reflects the vaping culture in all its creative diversity. They started as an online vape shop but rapidly expanded by opening their own retail stores across the southeast of England. Today, Evapo has over 30 stores in the UK, but the full range of products is also available to purchase online.
The Evapo vision is to become the largest vape retailer of first choice, known for offering the best-priced product range, along with excellent customer service. The company works directly with leading tobacco companies, including Philip Morris International, British American Tobacco, and Imperial Brands, to ensure they’re providing credible alternatives to smoking.
Their CBD product line makes up only a small fraction of the complete product range. The company has partnered with more than ten CBD brands, including Harmony, Ignite CBD, and Medihemp, to bring customers a full range of CBD e-liquids, CBD Base, and a vape pen, along with a range of non-vaping supplements and oils.
Evapo strives to play a part in every stage of the vaping journey. Ultimately, they want to help smokers to move away from nicotine by offering them a selection of vaping products. Vaping is widely believed to be a much healthier alternative to smoking.
Evapo UK Vape Highlights
- Wide Range of CBD Brands: Evapo has partnered with a number of CBD brands to bring CBD products to the market, so there is a good amount of choice when it comes to finding a CBD product to suit your needs.
- Free Delivery: Evapo offers free delivery in the UK on all orders over £20. If you order before 3 pm between Monday and Friday, you can expect same-day dispatch, which is also quite incredible. Most other brands take at least 2 to 3 days to deliver.
- E-Liquid Flavors: The CBD e-liquid is available in several interesting flavors, including Raspberry Sorbet, Blue Slush, Blueberry Bubble, Lemon & Lime, OG Kush, Lemon Haze, Menthol, and more.
Negative Thoughts on Evapo UK Vape
Evapo UK is a brand that’s main focus is on vape products, so it doesn’t seem like they have much interest in CBD. It’s almost like they saw a market for CBD products and just decided to add a few brands and products to their product range. Now, we’re not saying that is the case. However, they make absolutely no mention of CBD on their website. There’s simply a CBD tab on the site, and you can click it to view the CBD product range.
We also find their choice of CBD brand partners quite odd. We have never heard of at least five of the brands that Evapo stocks and they don’t seem to work with some of the most well-known UK CBD brands, including CBD Life, Love Hemp, and Provacan.
“The Mylo Lemon Lime pod is one of my favorites. It’s tasty and works incredibly well for my anxiety issues.”
Evapo UK Vape Products
- CBD E-liquid: The e-liquid comes in 10mL and 30mL bottles. Brands include Ohm Brew, Harmony, Vitality, Dr Watson, and Born CBD, while strengths range between 100mg and 1200mg. There is also an assortment of flavors to choose from.
- CBD Balm: The Balm selection includes muscle balm, skin cream, body oil, body wash, face cream, tattoo balm, lip balm, and more. Brands include Vitality, Hello CBD, George Botanicals, and Ignite.
- CBD Oil Drops: The oil drops range in potency between 250mg and 4,000mg and come in 10mL and 30mL bottles. There are a range of flavors to choose from, including Berry, Mint, Blood Orange, Cucumber Lemon Mint, Natural, as well as Hemp and MCT oil varieties. Brands include Vitality, Born CBD, Hello CBD, Ignite, Medihemp, Dr Watson, and Kaya.
- CBD Edibles: Evapo sells a line of gummies from Hello CBD and one pack of 300mg CBD gummies from Born CBD, as well as Chewing Gum, Adaptogenic supplements, and 10mg Happy gummies from Kaya CBD.
- CBD Devices & Pods: Evapo sells a range of pods from Dr Watson and Mylo in several flavors, including Lemon Lime, Blueberry, Wild Mint, Blue Raspberry, Amalfi Lemon, and Ice Peach. They also sell three vape pen varieties from Hiatus CBD; Rest, Revive, and Focus. All have potencies of 150mg.
- CBD Drinks: Evapo sells a few pre-workout and post-workout shakes from 7NRG. Flavors include Vanilla, Chocolate, Tropical Punch, and Mango Pineapple. The post-workout shakes contain 25mg of CBD, while the pre-workout shakes are infused with 12mg of CBD.
Evapo UK Vape Costs
- CBD E-liquid: The e-liquids cost between £3.99 and £39.99, depending on the brand and potency.
- CBD Balm: Prices range between £2.49 (Body oil) and £19.99 (Muscle Balm)
- CBD Oil Drops: The CBD oil drops retail for between £9.99 and £99.99
- CBD Edibles: The Hello CBD gummies cost £7.49 and £11.99, while the Kaya CBD edibles line retails for between £6.99 and £39.99
- CBD Devices & Pods: The vape pens cost £29.99, while the pods cost between £9.99 and £14.99.
- CBD Drinks: The pre-workout shakes cost £2.99, while the post-workout shakes cost £3.99.
“I love the Focus vape pen. It leaves me feeling refreshed and revived and ready to take on the day.”
Final Thoughts on Evapo UK Vape
Evapo is a great brand for general vaping products, but they wouldn’t be our first choice when it comes to CBD products. CBD is not the main focus of the company. They seem far more interested in selling vaping products – and we don’t blame them, because they are a vape retailer after all. That said, if you’re looking for CBD vape products, then Evapo may be a good choice. They have a good range of products at affordable prices.
But if you’re looking for other CBD products, like oils, edibles, topicals, and more, then there are certainly quite a few other brands out there that will probably serve your needs a lot better.