The CBD market has exploded over the last couple of years. There is no doubt that CBD is the buzz product of the moment. CBD companies are popping up everywhere, and in some instances, CBD is even available to purchase in retail stores.
Some CBD brands have been around longer than others, and some are better-known than others. The vast array of products available is astounding. Shopping for CBD has never been easier and yet, more complicated.
Individuals looking for a CBD boost may have to wade through tons of companies before finding what works. We at Shopping CBD aim to simplify that process by providing solid and reliable reviews. Today, we want to tell you more about one of the lesser-known brands out there, Dr. Chin’s Herbal CBD.
Believe it or not, CBD is one of the oldest forms of medication and dates back to more than 6000 years ago. Dr. Chin’s Herbal CBD is one of the few brands that taps into the history of CBD.
Here’s everything there is to know about this unique brand.
Dr. Chin's Herbal Quick Summary
“This CBD oil has been so great for treating my mom’s neck and shoulder pain. She couldn’t even lift her arm above her head prior to using the oil. The pain has now subsided significantly - and she’s even able to lift her arm.”
Who Is Dr. Chin’s Herbal CBD?
Dr. Chin’s Herbal CBD was founded by none other than Dr. Vincent Chin, who has more than 35 years of experience as a primary care doctor. He is originally from Kingston, Jamaica and graduated from the University of the West Indies. Soon after completing his studies he relocated to Miami and has been practicing preventative care medicine since 1980.
In the position that Dr. Chin holds as a doctor, he has always been on the frontline of new and innovative medicinal options incorporating both traditional and alternative medical approaches.
Dr. Chin’s medical experience in Jamaica gave him unique insight into the world of natural remedies. In an effort to share his knowledge and skills with the U.S. market, this led him to create his very own unique line of hemp-derived CBD products. These products have been designed to prevent and relieve pain.
As we’ve already briefly mentioned, Dr. Chin’s products have a strong focus on the history of CBD. Rather than just producing novelty products that ignore the cannabis plants history, this brand strives to create products that offer natural, old-style healing combined with 21st century accessibility.
Currently, Dr. Chin’s Herbal only sells two products; CBD tincture and CBD cream. If you are in the market for any of these types of CBD products, then you’re going to want to read on to see what Dr. Chin’s Herbal CBD has to offer.
Dr. Chin’s Herbal CBD Highlights
Here are a few of the highlights of Dr. Chin’s Herbal CBD:
- Free Shipping: The company offers free shipping on all orders! No matter if you spend $10 or $200 shipping is free. This can save you quite a bit of cash, especially if you want to buy one product every few months rather than stocking up.
- High-Quality Hemp: The company’s hemp comes from one of the biggest hemp grow facilities in Colorado. This means that it’s produced following high standards that ensure top-quality and effectiveness.
- Third-Party Certified: The CBD is inspected and approved by the Florida Department of Agriculture to ensure that it’s high-quality and free of any herbicides, pesticides, and other harmful toxins.
- Less Than 0.3% THC: All of Dr. Chin’s Herbal CBD products contain less than 0.3% THC, which means that they are suitable for anyone and everyone.
- Simple Yet Effective: These products have been designed to be as simple as possible, which means that they are easy to incorporate into your everyday life.
Dr. Chin’s Herbal CBD: Negative Thoughts
Dr. Chin’s Herbal CBD doesn’t have an awful lot of products to choose from. There are only two, and even these don’t come in any sort of variety. For example, they sell a full-spectrum 500 mg CBD tincture – and it’s not available in any other strength. The same goes for the CBD cream – it’s only available in a strength of 500 mg.
This means that this brand is only suitable for a very specific group of people. For instance, if you are looking to treat anxiety or mild pain, then the CBD oil is perfect. However, if you’re looking to treat something a little more serious, like a chronic pain condition, then it’s highly likely that 500 mg CBD oil isn’t going to do it for you. You’re probably going to want to find something stronger.
Basically what we’re saying is that Dr. Chin’s isn’t for everyone. Because they have such a limited selection of products, you need to think about the condition that you are looking to treat and determine if these are the best products for you.
“Love the taste of this CBD oil, and it’s also been great for calming my nerves. Leaves me feeling a lot more relaxed and peaceful.”
Dr. Chin’s Herbal CBD Products
- CBD Full-Spectrum Tincture 500 mg: Each bottle of 30 ml tincture contains 500 mg of CBD. This equates to one full dropper serving of 16.6 mg CBD. It’s flavored with coconut oil for taste and easy delivery.
- CBD Pain Cream 500 mg: The cream is designed to relieve aches and pains. It’s a smooth and fast-absorbing cream that has been formulated with cooling menthol and coconut oil.
- Starter Kit with Tincture and Cream: As you can probably guess, the starter kit contains one bottle of tincture and one cream.
Dr. Chin’s Herbal CBD: Costs
- CBD Full-Spectrum Tincture 500 mg: The tincture is sold for $79.99.
- CBD Pain Cream 500 mg: You can get your hands on the cream for $79.99
- Starter Kit with Tincture and cream: If you want to buy the cream and tincture, you can save 15% by purchasing the starter kit – it’s sold for 119.99.
“Love these products for pain. I use the oil and cream for carpal tunnel syndrome, and it’s given me some much-needed relief.”
Final Thoughts on Dr. Chin’s Herbal CBD
Dr. Chin’s Herbal CBD has a very limited range of products; only two, actually. If you’re looking for a little variety or stronger products to treat more serious conditions, then you’re probably not going to find what you’re looking for here.
That said, we do love the traditional approach to CBD that has been used by this brand. It’s the perfect combination of tradition and modern convenience. We get the feeling that these products have been created with real people in mind.
On the upside of having such a limited range of products, it gives the message that they are fully focused on and committed to the products that they do provide. All their time and money goes into perfecting these two products, which speaks volumes to the quality.
If you’re looking for high quality and affordable CBD tincture or pain cream, then you’re going to want to check them out.