There are tons of CBD products on the market right now. With the increase in popularity of CBD came the rapid rise in CBD companies popping up everywhere. While it is great to have a wide variety of brands and products to choose from, it can make finding the right brand a little confusing for consumers. Today, we want to give you insight into Dope Minerals.
Dope Minerals has a strong focus on CBD and magnesium products. It aims to provide the wellness market with natural and effective solutions for specific ailments to reduce the need for conventional medications that come with dangerous side effects.
Magnesium is a very powerful natural substance that can help treat a variety of medical conditions, including acne, psoriasis, eczema, skin discolorations, and even muscle cramps. It’s also known for its anti-aging properties. As for CBD… Well, if you’re reading this, we’re going to go ahead and assume that you already know all about its incredible qualities.
Dope Minerals Quick Summary
“The topical cream has worked wonders for my aches and pains. I now feel revived and pain-free.”
Who Is Dope Minerals?
Dope Minerals is a small CBD and magnesium brand with a strong focus on skincare. The company is credited with creating a unique cream infused with magnesium and full-spectrum CBD oil. It’s a self-care brand that uses the power of magnesium and CBD to help relieve major skin problems.
The company was founded by Gina and Natalie, who have a mission to change the world with the magic of magnesium and CBD and help consumers to lead much healthier and more vibrant lives!
Their story goes all the way back to 2014 when Gina was pregnant with her second child. It was a rather difficult pregnancy, whereby she was struggling with extreme headaches, muscle soreness, fatigue, anxiety, insomnia, and more. Knowing the potentially dangerous side effects of the medications that doctors prescribed, Gina knew she had to find a better option.
Her acupuncturist suggested that she give topical magnesium a try, and that’s when she finally found the much-needed relief that she had been seeking. Amazed by the results, Gina created Kiss My Bath Essentials – a company with the aim of improving people’s lives via the healing powers of topical magnesium.
Sometime later, Gina and Natalie got together to create Dope Minerals, and CBD was added to their collection. Natalie was the owner of a store that had been selling the Kiss My Bath Essentials products. These goods were being sold-out monthly, and the duo realized that there was a massive gap in the market for more products of this kind.
Given the hype surrounding CBD and, of course, it’s potential benefits (especially for skin conditions), adding CBD to their product range seemed like a natural choice.
Dope Minerals Highlights
Here are a few of the things that really stand out to us about Dope Minerals.
- Magnesium: We really love that this brand incorporates magnesium into its product range. Magnesium is a very powerful natural substance that is very beneficial for our health. Along with its ability to help with specific skin conditions, it can also reduce inflammation, scars, acne, redness, and dark spots. Together, CBD and magnesium are a very powerful combination.
- Ethical Practice: The company are devoted animal lovers and, as such, do absolutely no animal testing. They claim that their brand and products are 100% cruelty-free. This also means that the products are vegan-friendly.
- Natural Ingredients: Dope Minerals claims to use the finest 100% natural ingredients that they can get their hands on, including salt, butter, natural oils, and herbs.
- Social Media: While Dope Minerals doesn’t have a huge following on social media, the brand is very active on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You can follow them on any or all of these platforms to keep up with all the latest news from the brand and the world of CBD and magnesium.
- Full-Spectrum Hemp: The CBD products are full-spectrum which means that they include a variety of cannabinoids. So, in addition to the CBD, you can also expect wide-range of essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, protein, chlorophyll, terpenes, flavonoids, and fiber.
Dope Minerals: Negative Thoughts
When it comes to CBD, the Dope Minerals range is fairly limited. It offers only one kind of oil, “Magnesium + Full Spectrum Hemp Face & Body Oil,” and it’s intended for those who have psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions.
The rest of the CBD products are in the form of a topical cream. Each cream contains both magnesium and CBD. While the creams are available in four different scents, they only come in two strengths: 200 mg and 400 mg. The cream is also intended to treat psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions.
So ultimately, if you’re looking to treat anything other than a skin condition, the Dope Minerals products probably aren’t for you. We would love to see a wider range of products offered by this company.
“I absolutely love the face and body oil. What’s great is that it isn’t heavy and doesn’t feel oily on the skin. My skin feels so moisturized after using it!”
Dope Minerals Products
Dope Minerals stocks a range of magnesium-only products, as well as its collection of CBD products that contain magnesium. Since we know that you are here for the CBD, we will only be looking at the CBD range.
- Infused Body Cream: The body creams make up the majority of the Dope Minerals CBD collection. These creams are offered in two different strengths: 200 mg and 400 mg CBD. Each of these strengths can be bought in four different scents: Unscented, Lavender, Peppermint, and Vanilla.
- Magnesium + Full Spectrum Hemp Face & Body Oil: This oil is perfect for those who have sensitive skin. It’s also ideal to use with spa treatments. It’s the perfect blend of all-natural ingredients that smooth and soften skin.
Dope Minerals: Costs
- Infused Body Cream: The 200 mg creams are sold for $44.99, and the 400 mg creams go for $64.99.
- Magnesium + Full Spectrum Hemp Face & Body Oil: This oil is sold for $29.99.
“The oil has worked so well in the treatment of my eczema. It’s added so much moisture to my skin and the dryness is just about gone. Love it”
Final Thoughts on Dope Minerals
The Dope Minerals range of CBD products is made specifically for those who suffer from skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema. While certain topical products could help with a few other ailments, such as minor anxiety, you’re probably better off using a different brand if you’re looking to treat anything other than a skin condition.
That said, if you are looking for CBD products to treat eczema, psoriasis, or if you are looking for a facial moisturizer, or even to treat a few aches and pains, then the Dope Minerals products certainly are top-notch.