CBDmedic is a company that has strong ties to the pharmaceutical industry. The company is operated by Abacus Health Products – a subsidiary of the worldwide pharmaceutical distributor known as Aidance Scientific.
CBDmedic’s only focus is on the topical side of the market. Topicals offer similar benefits to sublingual products, but for the outer body. Because CBDmedic specializes in topicals, all of the company’s time and resources go into creating a range of high-quality topical products that are changing the industry.
As part of this review, we want to tell you everything there is to know about CBDmedic.
CBDmedic Quick Summary
“I love the skincare range. I use it for my acne, and the results have been phenomenal.”
Who Is CBDmedic?
CBDmedic is dedicated to changing the way people think about their health and the medication that we use. The company sells a revolutionary line of topical skincare and pain medications that have been designed to provide safe, natural, and temporary relief.
As we’ve already mentioned, CBDmedic forms part of the Abacus Health Products Inc. family. Launched in 2014, the goal of Abacus is to create a line of CBD hemp extract topicals products that work faster, last longer, and are better than any other topicals on the market.
Perry Antelman, the CEO of Abacus, recently told Drug Store News in an interview that all of the CBD in the CBDmedic topicals come from industrial hemp plants and contains 0% THC.
On the company website, CBDmedic states that its innovative formula is built on 15 years of pharmaceutical research and development. They envision a future in which people turn to natural forms of medication rather than chemical-filled pharmaceutical drugs that many of us reach for today.
They offer an impressive range of products, including a wide variety of topical pain relief products, as well as a skincare range. The company strives to effectively and safely help to temporarily relieve several ailments, including back and neck pain, foot pain, sports-related injuries, muscle and joint pain, acne, blemishes, irritated and itchy skin, rashes, and more.
Here are a few of the things that stand out about CBDmedic.
- Free Shipping: The company offers free shipping on orders of over $74, which is always a great perk. They also provide same-day delivery, which means that you don’t have to wait for days on end for your order to arrive.
- All-Natural Ingredients: Only natural ingredients are used in the CBDmedic products, so there’s no need to worry about subjecting your body to steroids, artificial dyes, or other potentially harmful toxins.
- Third-Party Lab Reports: CBDmedic supplies easily accessible lab reports for each product listed on their website. There’s a “batch lab results” tab on the website, and here you can view all relevant reports. This kind of transparency is always great to see from
CBDmedic Negative Thoughts
Although we like the fact that CBDmedic has focused all their time and resources on only one type of CBD product, topicals, this could be seen as a downside to many customers. If topicals are not what you need, then CBDmedic is not going to be any help to you.
“The CBDmedic back and neck ointment has been life-changing. Within minutes of applying it, I feel some much-needed relief. I use it just about every day and don’t know how I would survive without it.”
CBDmedic Product overview
CBDmedic sells an incredible selection of topical CBD products. We are going to take a closer look at what they offer below.
- Arthritis Ointment: This deep joint rub can be applied directly to painful areas to help relieve arthritis symptoms. It comes in a 40-gram tube and is used on joint pain, stiffness, and swelling.
- Arthritis Cream: The cream has been optimized for effective absorption and moisturizing to offer deep and fast relief from painful arthritic symptoms. It’s a water-based formula, meaning it can also be used to repair dry or cracked skin while also delivering advanced pain relief.
- Back and Neck Ointment: The CBDmedic 40 gram Back & Neck relief contains the most product, making it a great value. It’s best used for tight muscle knots, back and neck strains, and acute lower and upper back discomfort.
- Active Sport Ointment: Perfect for soothing sore muscles, this 40-gram tube of ointment can be applied before, during, or after your workout.
- Active Sport Stick: The solid stick offers more convenient relief for when you on the go. It’s also less messy than a traditional ointment.
- Muscle and Joint Ointment: This ointment comes in 10 ready-to-go separately sealed packets. It’s designed to soothe muscles and can be rubbed onto sore spots.
- Muscle and Joint Spray: This spray comes with an easy to grip pump bottle that helps dispense the medication to a large area with each pump.
- Massage Oil: The massage oil is made to soothe sore muscles and reduce soreness and discomfort associated with sore, tired, or aching muscles.
- Foot and Ankle Ointment: Made to ease foot pain, this ointment will penetrate the source of irritation. It’s designed to increase blood circulation and reduce inflammation.
- Foot and Ankle Stick: The stick is designed to be easy-to-use while on-the-go, but it’s got the same purpose as the ointment.
- Eczema Ointment: Made with natural ingredients, this medicated ointment can help relieve trouble areas from eczema. It absorbs quickly and is gentle on the skin.
- Itch and Rash Ointment: This ointment is designed to relieve irritations that may cause rashes and itching. The ointment can be applied directly to the affected area and absorbs quickly.
- Acne Cream: For those prone to acne, this medicated cream can help to clear up pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and blemishes. The skin can then heal naturally through everyday use.
- Facial Cleanser: A foaming cleanser that is gentle on the skin, made to clear up blemishes, and can be used on-the-go – you can expect your skin to feel healthy and revitalized after using this product.
- Arthritis Ointment: There is only one option, and it sells for $39.99
- Arthritis Cream: The arthritis cream also costs $39.99
- Back and Neck Ointment: You can get this back & neck relief for $39.99
- Active Sport Ointment: This topical also costs $39.99
- Active Sport Stick: The active stick is sold for $39.99
- Muscle and Joint Ointment: 10 packs will cost you $39.99
- Muscle and Joint Spray: The spray is also sold for $39.99
- Massage Oil: You can also get the massage oil for $39.99
- Foot and Ankle Ointment: No surprise, this one will also cost you $39.99
- Foot and Ankle Stick: You can buy the stick for $39.99
- Eczema Ointment: This one will cost you $35.99
- Itch and Rash Ointment: The itch and rash ointment sells for $39.99
- Acne Cream: The acne cream sells for $29.99
- Facial Cleanser: You can buy the cleanser for $19.99
“I bought the arthritis ointment for my mother-in-law and the results have been incredible. She’s in a lot less pain and feeling a lot happier.”
Final Verdict About CBDmedic
CBDmedic’s decision to stick to the topical market seems to have paid off well. They offer some of the best-quality topicals at the most affordable prices that we’ve seen.
Whether you’re shopping for CBD topicals to relieve chronic pain, looking for a new range of skincare products, or just a way to enhance your daily life, CBDmedic has something for everyone.