Brand reputation is very important when it comes to CBD. People are usually vocal when they have a bad experience with CBD brands, but there are still companies out there that get away with selling low-quality and sometimes even counterfeit products.
Unfortunately, many people make the mistake of buying a “cheap” or low-quality product, and then never want to give CBD another try because it didn’t work for them. It’s essential to always do brand research before you buy to ensure that you are purchasing from a trustworthy and legitimate company.
Although CBD products are a real hit in the UK nowadays, finding the right brand for you may still be quite challenging. Firstly, there are tons of different brands to choose from, which can make it hard to figure out where to start. Secondly, the United Kingdom has limited cannabis regulations, so there are a lot of low-quality products on the market.
Here at Shopping CBD, our aim is to help customers find CBD brands that they can really rely on. Today, we will be looking at the CBD Wellness Centre. This company is different from other Shopping CBD brand reviews in that this is not a brand, but a company that stocks and sells a range of other CBD brands.
Wellness Centre CBD Quick Summary
“I love that I can buy Charlotte's Web CBD oil through the CBD Wellness Centre. It’s my favorite CBD product, and I’m so thankful I can get it in the UK.”
Who Is CBD Wellness Centre?
CBD Wellness Centre was established for the purpose of bringing the finest organic, fully-traceable, non-GMO CBD products from all around the world to the UK and at the very best prices. Essentially, the CBD Wellness Centre sources CBD products from other brands and resells these products via their platform – making international brands accessible to the UK.
The trusted brands stocked by the company include Charlotte’s Web, Diamond CBD, Nature’s Oil, CBDFX, Sensi Seeds, Royal Queen Seeds, Sun State Hemp, Love Hemp, and many many more. Their selection of available brands is exceptionally vast.
Since CBD Wellness Centre stocks so many different brands, they also have an extensive range of CBD products. These include CBD oil, CBD edibles, CBD sprays, CBD drinks, and lots more.
Unfortunately, other than the above, there is not much else available on the CBD Wellness Centre. We don’t know who founded this company or who is behind the scene now.
CBD Wellness Centre Highlights
Here are some of the things that stand out when it comes to the CBD Wellness Centre:
- Premium Brands Available in the UK: CBD Wellness Centre makes well-known, reputable, premium quality CBD brands available to the UK market. If you live in the UK, it may be difficult, expensive, or not possible to ship CBD products from international brands, like Charlotte’s Web.
- Large Range of Products: The company claims to stock the largest range of CBD products in the UK – and it has to be true. They sell everything from CBD oils, edibles, vapes, capsules, drinks, topicals, and more.
- Social Media Presence: CBD Wellness Centre has a good social media presence and is active on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. They post regularly on each product and keep customers updated on new products, brands, and specials.
Negative Thoughts on CBD Wellness Centre
Although we love that CBD Wellness Centre has so many different brands to choose from, it can be overwhelming for some customers. If you aren’t all that familiar with CBD and don’t know what you’re looking for, you could get stuck on the site for hours trying to decide which brand to buy.
Also, we haven’t heard of many of these brands. So while the company does have a great selection of premium brands, some other brands may not be as reputable or legitimate. This means that customers really need to keep their wits about them and do extensive research before making a buy – especially if you have never heard of a particular brand before.
Another downside is that there is not a lot of information available on the CBD Wellness Centre. The only information we found is on the company website; we couldn’t find anything else online. And the website is missing a lot of important details, like who’s behind the company, how they work, and what its mission is.
“I love how much choice I have when shopping here. I can find any kind of CBD product, and there are so many different brands to choose from.”
CBD Wellness Centre Products
Since CBD Wellness Centre sells so many products from so many brands, it’s impossible to list them all here. We won’t be able to give a product breakdown like in our other brand reviews, but we will give you an overview of the most popular products.
- CBD Oil: They have a huge range of CBD oils from brands, including Diamond CBD, Nature’s Oil, and Royal Queen Seeds. Strengths range between 50 mg and 6,000 mg, so as you can see, it’s very extensive.
- CBD Edibles: The edibles range is almost as extensive as the CBD oil range. The edibles collection includes CBD gummies, chocolate, cookies, honey, popcorn, chewing gum, and vegan options. The CBD strength ranges between 10 mg and 3,000 mg, depending on the product.
- CBD Capsules: The company stocks CBD capsules from brands like Love CBD, Love Hemp, and Royal Queen Seeds. The CBD strengths range from 100 mg to 1,500 mg.
- CBD Vape Products: CBD Wellness Centre has an extensive selection of CBD vape products. The brands they stock include Liquid Gold, CBDFX, Select CBD, and more. CBD vape products include disposable vape pens, e-liquid, vape pens, and cartridges.
- Other CBD Products: The CBD Wellness Centre product range is far greater than what we have listed above. Other products include CBD drinks, sprays, pastes, hash, dabs, wax, terpenes, and more.
CBD Wellness Centre Costs
- CBD Oil: CBD oil prices range between £4.15 (Daily Dose) and £150.60 (5,000 mg CBD oil from Ion) depending on the brand, type of product, and product concentration.
- CBD Edibles: The edibles price range is between £2.49 (honey sticks) and £79.99 (3,000 mg gummy bears).
- CBD Capsules: CBD capsule’s price range is between £9.50 and £140 depending on the brand and product strength.
- CBD Vape Products: Prices range between £6.90 (CBD cartridge) and £39.98 (500 mg CBD vape pen).
- Other CBD Products: Check out the website for the full range of products with prices.
“I buy my Love Hemp CBD oil here and am very happy with the service. Delivery is quick and efficient, and I love the product.”
Final Thoughts on CBD Wellness Centre
We love that the CBD Wellness Centre has made so many premium CBD brands available and easily accessible in the United Kingdom. Customers can go onto the site and order just about any CBD product from a huge selection of brands.
On the downside, the company website is missing a lot of important information. The “About Us” section is rather bland and doesn’t go into much detail – we would like to know a bit more about CBD Wellness Centre. That said, they have a great selection of high-quality products, so if you’re in the UK and looking to get your hands on top-notch CBD products, this is a great place to shop.