Here at Shopping CBD, we strive to provide you with the most up to date and relevant information regarding various CBD brands. Today, we will be doing a Lakeland CBD oil review to give you some insight and hopefully help you to decide if this is the right brand for you.
New brands seem to be popping up every week, which can make it difficult to determine which company you should use. It’s great that the CBD market is expanding, but this obviously means that there are plenty of subpar companies out there that are just looking to make a quick buck.
Lakeland CBD is one of the newest brands to pop up in the UK. They are making a real name for themselves in the industry, and we expect to see tremendous growth from them in the near future. We really like what we see from this company, and are excited to give you all the details in this review.
Lakeland CBD Oil Quick Summary
“So thankful for this CBD oil which has helped so much with my insomnia. I am sleeping much better and wake feeling well rested and refreshed.”
Who is Lakeland CBD?
The Lakeland CBD company is based in the Lake District, Cumbria. It was founded by three friends who discovered that they all had a mutual passion for improving their health and wellbeing by using CBD and hemp products.
As stated on their website, the company strives to be the number one source of CBD products and information in Cumbria. But, they’re not just about building a brand – they’re all about building a community.
Nic Hewit, Luke Woodend, and Chris Braithwaite are all directors of the company and play a key role in the business. Nic is the Executive Director and has a background in Criminal Justice, Pharmacy and Community Work. She herself has been using CBD oil for over 12 months. Luke is the Procurement Director and has a background in media. Chris is the Business Director. He is a long-standing cannabis advocate after experiencing first-hand the benefits of using CBD to improve his health and wellbeing. He is the business guru and driving force behind the scenes of Lakeland CBD.
Together, the three friends and business partners want to share the benefits of CBD and hemp with their friends, family, and beyond. They are a member of the British Hemp Association, as well as the Carlisle Ambassadors group, and they are also CannaPro certified.
Lakeland CBD Highlights
We love the Lakeland CBD website. It’s easy to navigate and detailed, providing all the information that you could need. It’s very impressive for a new company.
Here are a few highlights of Lakeland CBD:
- Lab Results: You know that Lakeland CBD is a trustworthy company because their third-party lab results are clearly available on their website. You can download them if you have any doubts about the products, or if you’re just curious about the results.
- High-Quality Carrier Oil: Most CBD companies use carrier oils that have no benefits in their products, like olive oil and hemp seed oil. The Lakeland CBD oils are made with carrier oils from the hemp plant from which the CBD is also extracted. This means that the CBD is full spectrum and has an extra kick – providing enhanced benefits.
- Voluntary Regulation: The CBD is not really regulated, but Lakeland wants its customers to know that their products are safe and high-quality. This is why each product has a batch number on the back, which allows them to trace the product back from seed to shelf. This means that you will know exactly what kind of seed was planted to grow the hemp from which your CBD was extracted, when it was transported to the labs, and when the CO2 extraction was done.
- Honey is a Key Ingredient: The fact that they use honey means that the Lakeland CBD oils taste a lot better than regular CBD oils. If you don’t like the taste of regular CBD oil, then the Lakeland products might be perfect for you.
- Merchandise: Lakeland CBD has a merchandise line which we love. If you’re looking for a trendy coffee cup, a new hoodie, or a tote bag, you can get some Lakeland CBD branded merchandise.
Lakeland CBD: Negative Thoughts
One of the things that we are not crazy about when it comes to Lakeland CBD is that their CBD oils and vape oils are packaged in exactly the same way. Therefore it can be confusing when making a purchase on the website – make sure that you don’t get caught buying the wrong product.
We find it rather odd that they haven’t altered the packaging between the two even slightly. It comes off as being a little lazy, and we would love to see them put a bit more effort into the packaging. Of course, this is a minor issue and something that they could quite easily fix.
“Have been using this CBD oil for the past month for my anxiety and am very pleased with the results.”
Lakeland CBD Products
- CBD Oil: The CBD oil is sold in the form of bottles and syringes. The CBD oil bottles are available in strengths of 300 mg and 600 mg, while the syringes come in 300 mg, 600 mg, and 1000 mg. There’s also a 500 mg CBD oil spray bottle option.
- CBD Creams: Lakeland sells a CBD heat cream tub and CBD joint cream tub. Each is sold in 30 ml tubs with a strength of 100 mg.
- CBD Vapes: Lakeland sells two flavors of vape liquid: Blueberry and strawberry. Each is sold in a 10 ml bottle and comes in a strength of 100 mg.
Lakeland CBD: Costs
- CBD Oil: The 300 mg CBD oil bottle retails for £25, and 600 mg costs £40. The syringe options cost between £60 and £130 and the spray bottle retails for £35.
- CBD Creams: Both the heat cream and joint cream retail for £35.
- CBD Vapes: The vape liquids retails for £20.
“Lakeland CBD oil is one of the best brands that I’ve tried. I’m currently using it for a mild case of arthritis in my hands, and so far it’s working really well.”
Final Thoughts on Lakeland CBD
Lakeland CBD is a fairly new company in the UK CBD market, but so far they really seem to be building a reputable name for themselves. They’re professional, reliable, and fully committed to providing high-quality products to customers.
We love that Lakeland CBD is so transparent and provide their lab results directly on the website. Plenty of brands don’t bother displaying lab reports or require customers to request them. With such a good entrance into the CBD industry, we see Lakeland CBD moving from strength to strength in the near future.