As the popularity of CBD continues to rise, we are seeing more companies entering the market than ever before. Although many of these companies do produce high-quality CBD products, there are a number of low-quality brands out there. So how do you go about distinguishing between the good stuff and the bad stuff? Hopefully, we here at ShoppingCBD can help you with that.
Every CBD manufacturer is in the business to make money, and that is perfectly okay. However, trustworthy and reputable brands are committed to providing high-quality products and good customer service to the market. At the end of the day, when shopping for CBD, you want to find a company that cares about more than just making money.
CBD for the People is an organization that stands for quality, affordability, and people. People are the most important part of the business, and from their point of view, the customer is always first. As a result, CBD for the People strives to offer the best possible CBD products at the most affordable prices.
CBD for the People Quick summary
“CBD oil is great stuff. It helps with pain in my shoulder and releases tension in my neck, helping to give me a good night’s rest”
Who Is CBD for the People?
CBD for the People is a company that named themselves after their core mission: The People. They are based in Irvine, California, and are well-known for their unrefined CBD tinctures and uncut vape cartridges. Committed to offering all-natural, healing CBD items at an affordable price, CBD for the People is bridging the gap between patients and medicine.
They firmly believe that every person should be able to cultivate cannabis as medicine in their backyard. But since we are currently living in confusing times whereby regulations are still unclear, CBD for the People is putting this incredible plant in the hands of the people.
The company was established on the belief that the customer always comes first. Transparency and integrity are at the core of their ethos, and the entire business has been built around these values.
The founders of CBD for the People began their work back in 2017, after years of working in the cannabis industry. As they worked, they were shocked at the colossal price difference between CBD and THC products and became disdained by the greed of companies that were charging astronomically high prices for even small doses of CBD.
On a mission to change the system, CBD for the People was started to offer patients high doses of CBD at a price they can afford. They always prioritize their customers, and everything they do is centered around offering the cleanest possible CBD products at the most affordable price.
CBD for the People Highlights
Here are a few of the things that make CBD for the People stand out from the crowd:
- High-Quality Products: All CBD products contain organic ingredients and are certified non-GMO. The raw oil is extracted using the supercritical CO2 method, which is widely believed to be the safest and most efficient way to produce CBD oil.
- Lab Results: All the products are tested by a third-party lab to verify their potency and purity. These results confirm that products are 100% free of microbiological contaminants, heavy metals, pesticides, and microbiological contaminants, thus ensuring product perfection. The lab results are available for everyone to view on the company website.
- Wide Range of Tinctures: Catering to people’s varied palates, the high potency and delicious tinctures are available in a range of milligram dosages and flavors while keeping prices as affordable as possible. CBD for the People has a tincture with a strength of 7,200 mg, which is truly incredible – you probably won’t find such a high dosage anywhere else.
- Affordability: This company is all about offering affordable products so that everyone who needs CBD can get it. So we cannot ignore the fact that they offer a good selection of well-priced products. While they certainly aren’t the cheapest brand on the market, they are right up there when it comes to their price/quality ratio.
- Free Shipping: CBD for the People offers free shipping if you spend over $100. So if you plan on purchasing a few products, this could be very beneficial.
CBD for the People Negative Thoughts
The CBD for the People website needs a bit of work. For starters, the “send us a message” pop-up form popped up numerous times while we were navigating our way around the website. It was distracting, annoying, and unnecessary, to say the least. Once closed, this form should not be popping up again.
We would also like to see more information about the company on their website. Currently, there is nothing about the founders or anyone who works for CBD for the People. We always like a little background on the faces behind the brand.
“I have been using these products on my joints and for nerve pain, and they work extremely well. The softgels and CBD salve are my favorite.”
CBD for the People Products
- CBD Hemp Flower: The CBD hemp flower can be smoked, infused into tinctures or topicals, or used to create edibles. It’s a special hybrid strain that is specifically bred to contain high levels of CBD with a pleasant aroma and flavor. It’s available in pre-rolled joints (7-pack), Premium Nugs (27% CBD), and Hemp Tea (27% CBD).
- Dark Tinctures: These full-spectrum and unrefined CBD tinctures are available in the following strengths; 300 mg (10 ml), 600 mg (15 ml), 1,200 mg (30 ml), 2,400 mg (30 ml), 4,800 mg (60 ml), and 7,200 mg (60 ml). Each is available in a wide range of flavors, including Raw Peppermint, Raw Lemon, Durban Sour, OG Kush, and many more.
- Isolate Tinctures (0% THC): The isolate tinctures come in strengths of 1,000 mg (30 ml), 5,000 mg (60 ml), and 10,000 mg (60 ml), and are also available in a wide range of flavors.
- Dark Topicals: The topicals are available in two strengths; 600 mg and 1,200 mg. Each strength comes in a choice between four fragrances; Menthol, Lavender, Lemon Grass, and Tea Tree).
- Dark Softgels: The softgels come in strengths of 250 mg (10-count), 1,200 mg (48-count), and 2,400 mg (96-count).
- Uncut Vape Cartridges: The vape cartridges include several 500 mg and 1,000 mg CBD options. Uncut cartridges contain nothing but CBD concentrate. There are no fillers so you get a very potent source of CBD.
CBD for the People Costs
- CBD Hemp Flower: Both the 7-pack of pre-rolled joints and Hemp Tea (7 bags) cost $39.99 each, while the Premium Nugs retails for $34.99.
- Dark Tinctures: The tinctures retails for between $39.99 and $299.99 depending on the strength.
- Isolate Tinctures (0% THC): The 1,000 mg tincture costs $54.99, the 5,000 mg is $154.99, and the 10,000 mg option is $254.99.
- Dark Topicals: The 600 mg Menthol option costs $59.99, while the others cost $54.99, and the 1,200 mg Menthol option costs $89.99, while the others cost $84.99.
- Dark Softgels: The 250 mg softgels cost $39.99, 1,200 mg are $84.99, and 2,400 mg are $144.99.
- Uncut Vape Cartridges: Prices range between $24.99 and $84.99.
“I take two CBD softgels every morning before work. They are strong and effective - my back doesn’t ache, and I’m able to move around a lot quicker.”
Final Thoughts on CBD for the People
CBD for the People has a commendable mission: To produce potent but affordable CBD products available for the market. And they have the products to back up this mission. If you haven’t tried uncut or unrefined CBD products before, this is definitely where you should try them.
The company has an unwavering conviction to put the people first, and promise to always put people before profits. They believe that CBD is for the people and should not be about making a huge profit. CBD for the People are here to put CBD in the hands of the people who need it most, but perhaps can’t afford it. Therefore, they offer high milligram, quality, lab-tested CBD products with an affordable price tag.