As CBD becomes readily available, more people are starting to use the compound for a variety of reasons. While research on CBD is ongoing, preliminary studies and anecdotal evidence demonstrates the potential and efficacy of CBD products. At Shopping CBD, we review hundreds of brands on the market to highlight those that meet our very high standards.
Many people have started using CBD in their daily routines because it has the potential to offer a range of health benefits. But as with all health products, it’s essential to choose high-quality CBD products.
CBD Daily is a reputable CBD-infused skincare line that falls under the umbrella company, Earthly Body. CBD Daily specializes in topical CBD products that have been designed to soothe and moisturize the skin while relieving overall discomfort.
The brand claims to be the number 1 choice of beauty professionals. Find out more in our CBD Daily review below.
CBD Daily Quick Summary
“I carry the CBD cream with me everywhere I go. I never leave my home without it because it gives me much-needed relief when I’m suffering from joint pain.”
Who Is CBD Daily?
CBD Daily is a family-owned company that cares about nature. The brand is a subsidiary of Earthly Body – a company that has been creating natural hemp-based personal care products since 1996. CBD Daily manufactures CBD-infused skincare products that are available in a variety of forms, strengths, and fragrances to fit every lifestyle and need.
Earthly Body was founded by Mare and Kevin Wachs, who saw the need for naturally-derived personal care products and discovered the multitude of benefits associated with the hemp plant. They went on to pioneer the use of hemp in hair and skincare products.
CBD Daily claims to be a natural, sustainable, and ethical solution for comfort and well being. This is a brand that is all about creating high-quality and ethically sourced products that benefit customers and the planet.
The Earthly Body team is fully committed to our planet’s sustainability. Every aspect of the organization reflects eco-friendly values, from planting trees for the future and using recyclable packaging to the installation of both electric car charging stations and solar panels.
In line with the brand’s mission to provide natural products, all the CBD Daily products are manufactured using natural ingredients and are free from THC. The company also ensures that all products are made in accordance with environmental policies to help sustain the environment.
CBD Daily Highlights
Here are a few of the things we love about CBD Daily:
- Free Shipping: CBD Daily offers free shipping on all orders over the value of $30. This can be beneficial if you plan on making regular purchases.
- Great Range of Products: CBD Daily offers a great range of products, including creams, sprays, lip balm, hair care products, and even gift sets. All products are cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Charitable Practices: A percentage of all Earthly Body purchases is donated to the Get Together Foundation – a non-profit organization that is dedicated to bringing people together to fight homelessness in Los Angeles. Furthermore, the company has partnered with over 22 charities over the years, including Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Paw Parent, Tree People, and MusiCares.
- Sustainable Production: The company has installed solar panels in their manufacturing and distribution centers to ensure clean, renewable power from the sun and is beneficial to the environment. This is a powerful, eco-friendly alternative to fossil fuels.
CBD Daily Negative Thoughts
Although the company states that all products are third-party lab-tested to ensure quality and the amount of CBD in each product, we couldn’t find the Certificates of Analysis (COA) on the company website. In our eyes, this is a big drawback of CBD Daily. Most reputable CBD brands make their third-party lab reports easily accessible for customers to view on their websites.
We also find the CBD Daily website a little confusing to navigate. Earthly Body seems to be the “Parent” site. There is a link to a separate CBD Daily website, but if you click on “Shop” to check out the CBD Daily products, you will be linked back to the Earthly Body website. It seems a little unorganized because Earthly Body also stocks several other brands.
“The CBD Spray is a great on-the-go product. It’s super convenient and relieves my aching muscles almost instantly.”
CBD Daily Products
- CBD Cream: The CBD Daily cream is available in a variety of strengths, including 18 mg, 54 mg, 60 mg, 180 mg, 288 mg, and 864 mg. Sizes include 0.5 oz, 1.7 oz, and 8 oz, and scents include Mint and Lavender.
- CBD Serum: The CBD Serum is also available in Mint and Lavender scents and comes in sizes of 0.34 oz and 0.67 oz. The strength ranges between 30 mg and 180 mg.
- CBD Spray: The CBD Spray comes in two strengths: 60 mg and 180 mg (Triple strength). Both come in 2 oz bottles and have a mint scent.
- CBD Lip Balm: The lip balm has a size of 0.3 oz and has a strength of 20 mg.
- CBD Massage Oil and Lotion: Available in 2 oz, 4 oz, and 8 oz sized bottles, the massage topicals come in strengths of 60 mg, 100 mg, and 240 mg.
- CBD Hair Care: CBD Daily sells CBD shampoo and conditioner. Both the shampoo and conditioner products are available in 2 oz and 16 oz sized bottles.
CBD Daily Costs
- CBD Cream: The CBD Intensive Cream retails for between $9.99 and $139.99 depending on the strength.
- CBD Serum: The price of the CBD serum ranges between $14.99 and $34.99
- CBD Spray: The 60 mg bottle costs $24.99 and the 180 mg bottle costs $37.99
- CBD Lip Balm: The lip balm costs $9.99
- CBD Massage Oil and Lotion: The massage topicals retail for between $17.99 and $57.99.
- CBD Hair Care: The 2 oz sized shampoo and conditioner costs $6.99 and the 16 oz sized shampoo and conditioner costs $18.99
“The cuticle oil leaves my nails feeling incredibly soft. I also love the coconut smell.”
Final Thoughts on CBD Daily
CBD Daily specializes in creating CBD skincare products. They offer a variety of products that are made available to not only optimize wellness and benefit the planet but also help fund a charitable institution. This is perhaps the most eco-friendly CBD brand that we’ve ever come across. CBD Daily is dedicated to protecting the planet and ensures that they use the most sustainable practices possible when creating CBD products.