If you’re in the market for CBD products, you’re probably wondering which brand is the best to purchase. There’s so much choice out there, and it can be overwhelming for some consumers. We hope to make the decision easier by giving you insight into many of the top brands on the market. Today, we will be doing a Cannapresso brand review.
Cannapresso is a unique brand of natural, hemp-based CBD products straight out of California. Their products are derived from industrial hemp, which is legal in all 50 states. So does Cannapresso live up to expectations, and is it worth your money? Let’s take a closer look.
Cannapresso Quick Summary
“The CBD tincture has worked wonders for treating my anxiety. I’m also sleeping a lot better at night.”
Who Is Cannapresso?
Cannapresso is a CBD brand that sells a variety of hemp-derived CBD products. The company is based in California, and the hemp is grown in the United States. The cannabinoids are extracted using chemical-free CO2 extraction.
On the website, the company claims that its products are of exceptionally high quality. The CO2 extraction method that they use eliminates heavy metals and impurities and is also gentler on the ecosystem.
Unfortunately, there’s not an awful lot more information available on the Cannapresso site. It’s also not the most convenient online store that we’ve come across. In fact, it’s one of the worst! Cannapresso doesn’t seem actually to sell any of its own products. If you want to buy anything from them, you will need to find a third-party retailer nearby to collect your order after browsing products on the site.
That’s right; you can’t purchase products directly from the site and have them shipped to your door – as you can with 99% of other companies that we’ve reviewed.
Here are some of the things that stand out for us when it comes to Cannapresso:
- Impressive Range of Products: From tincture to vape oil, sprays, creams, CBD crystal, and more, there’s a great selection of products to choose from at Cannapresso. They also offer a CBD pod filling service – which is something we haven’t seen before.
- FAQ: They have an FAQ section on the company website, and you can find a lot of valuable information here. If you’re wondering whether CBD is legal, if you will pass a drug test after using the products, how long CBD takes to work, and lots more, you may find what you’re looking for on the site.
- News: There’s a news section on the Cannapresso site, and they keep it updated with all the latest news in the world of CBD.
Video Reviews: There’s a video review section on the site, and it gives a great overview of many of the Cannapresso products.
Cannapresso: Negative Thoughts
We’re not all that impressed with the Cannapresso website. There’s a serious lack of information about the company itself, and it’s quite confusing. While the layout isn’t terrible, there are a few inconsistencies and grammatical errors, which is never a good sign. There’s also a huge lack of information about individual products.
Furthermore, product prices are not listed on the site. If you want to know how much a product costs, you will need to call or email the company to make an inquiry. Alternatively, you can complete the inquiry form that is listed under each product. It seems very inconvenient, especially when just about every other CBD store out there displays prices on the site.
“I’ve been using the facial cream for the past four weeks, and I’ve noticed a big difference. My skin is glowing and feels rejuvenated.”
- CBD Cream: Cannapresso offers a great collection of CBD topicals. These products are designed for skincare and include a body lotion, facial cream, eye cream, and hand cream.
- CBD Tincture: The CBD oil seems to come in two varieties – each in different packaging. The rainbow-colored bottle is a full-spectrum oil and is available in a range of strengths and flavors, with bottles in both 10 ml and 30 ml quantities. The 10 ml bottles range in strengths between 100 mg and 2,000 mg, while the 30 ml bottles come in strengths between 500 mg and 5,000 mg. The other variety is available in similar strengths, with the strongest being 6,000 mg. Bottles are also sold in quantities of 10 ml and 30 ml. Flavors include Original, Strawberry, Mango, and OG Kush.
- CBD Water: The CBD water is sold in two strengths: 10 mg and 50 mg, and each one comes in a 10 ml bottle. It’s made by mixing Cannapresso CBD Crystals with mineral water. It’s actually an aerosol spray, not bottled water.
- CBD Spray: There are three varieties of the CBD spray: Hay fever/allergy nasal spray, congestion relief, and sore throat spray.
- CBD Crystal: 6% High purity CBD crystal, you can use a little bit every day to give you energy.
- Vape Products: Cannapresso sells vape pens, vape oils, vape pods, and disposable vape kits. There are plenty of e-liquids to choose from in many different flavors and strengths. Each flavor can be purchased in strengths of either 100, 300, 500, 0r 1,000 mg of CBD. They also sell a CBD isolate e-liquid.
Unfortunately, there are no prices stated on the Cannapresso website. If you want to know the price of any particular product, you will need to submit an inquiry to the company. Very inconvenient, we know.
“I love the CBD crystals. I use it as often as I can, and it definitely leaves me feeling energized for the day.”
Final Thoughts on Cannapresso
The entire Cannapresso website is a bit of a red flag to us. We don’t like the fact that prices aren’t given and that you can’t purchase products and have them shipped directly to you. They don’t seem to be a very transparent or consumer-driven company. We would recommend exercising a little caution if you plan on purchasing anything from them.
There are plenty of other trustworthy and reputable brands out there to choose from, and quite honestly, this one is at the bottom of our list.