The CBD industry is one of the fastest-growing across the world, but especially in the United States and the United Kingdom. While the legal status of cannabis in the U.K. is still very much uncertain (as in the U.S), CBD is freely available to buy and can even be found in some well-known high street stores, like Holland & Barrett. Buying CBD in the UK has become simpler.
However, although companies abound, finding a useful product can be tricky for many. Shopping CBD aims to make CBD buying a no-hassle process. Our reviews highlight a multitude of CBD companies that offer a variety of high-quality CBD-infused products.
Today we are bringing you yet another CBD review. This time, it’s on a European brand striving for a better future in the industry: CannaBoss. Cannaboss states that they want to usher in a new era of top-grade and effective CBD. So what is the company all about?
CannaBoss Quick Summary
“Love this CBD oil. It leaves me feeling totally relaxed at night. It helps with my fibromyalgia pain, and I am sleeping so much better now.”
Who Is CannaBoss CBD?
Cannaboss is an international CBD company based in Romania. Their offices and distribution centers are in Greece and the U.K., and the company currently has big plans to expand its presence within the EU.
The company claims that its vision, along with its level of commitment and dedication towards this vision, is what sets it apart from the rest of the industry. The CannaBoss dream is to educate people about the true properties and potential of the cannabis plant and to supply products to those who really need them.
All efforts are focused on producing high-quality content to inform people and build a positive image of cannabis. The people behind the company are big believers in the beneficial effects of the cannabis plant.
The beginning of CannaBoss goes back to 2013 when the founders, Eugeniu and Sebastian, first met at university in Colchester, U.K. But the company was only founded in 2017 when the duo met up again. They have big dreams for the future of both cannabis and CBD and put a huge focus on education.
Eugeniu and Sebastian are on a mission to raise awareness, help humanity, and change the world for the better. Their overall hope is to help the world and its people heal from its self-destructive tendencies and bad habits, as well as a plethora of ailments.
They realize that this is a big task, but fully believe that the company can achieve this by supplying people with hemp products, reminding them of the forgotten knowledge and introducing them to new information about the cannabis plant. The aim is to suggest all-natural ways that one can use cannabis for both medicinal and mental health purposes.
On the CannaBoss website, it states that cannabis will save the world – CannaBoss is just the messenger. The company’s purpose is to help humanity find its true self. Full of love, joy, sharing, and health. As they state it, “We are CannaBoss, Hempowering Humanity!”
CannaBoss CBD Highlights
Here are some of the things about CannaBoss that stand out.
- Informative Website: We love how informative the CannaBoss website is. They offer a wealth of information related to all sorts of CBD topics. It’s clear how committed the company is to education, as their site and blog contain an impressive volume of information.
- CBD Strength: The CBD oils are quite strong, which is great for people who are already familiar with CBD and want to try something a little more potent.
- CO2 Extraction: CannaBoss uses CO2 extraction, which is the purest extraction method available. This doesn’t only ensure the highest possible purity of the final product but also preserves the full spectrum of phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids naturally occurring in the hemp plant. It’s also the most environmentally friendly extraction process.
- 100% Legal: You don’t have to worry about the law when using CannaBoss products because their products are 100% legal and non-psychoactive. They are derived from EU-approved hemp strains and are fully compliant with EU legislation.
- Best Quality: CannaBoss is committed to sourcing its products from only the best producers in the industry. They are very confident in stating that their products are simply the best you will find on the market.
CannaBoss CBD: Negative Thoughts
The CannaBoss products are definitely a little pricey. There are alternative CBD options available on the market for more affordable prices. For instance, the 1,000 mg CannaDrops are sold for £57.60 (+/- $75), which is certainly quite steep.
Another issue is that a lot of the products were sold out when we went on the site. This is never a good look for any company. We’re not sure what the deal is with that, but we hope that they can meet the demand of potential customers in the future.
“Excellent quality and great customer service. I use the CBD oil for anxiety, and so far am very pleased with the results.”
CannaBoss CBD Products
- CBD Oil: There are three strengths of CannaDrops: 500 mg (5%), 1,000 mg (10%), and 1,500 mg (15%). Each is sold in a 10 ml bottle. They also sell a 400 mg hemp oil spray and 400 mg Aqua Drops. Both of these options contain CBD and CBDa.
- CBD Capsules: There are two options for capsules: 300 mg bottle or 750 mg bottle. Each bottle contains 30 capsules – therefore either 10 mg CBD per capsule, or 25 mg CBD per capsule.
- CBD Dab: There are quite a few different dab options available. These include CBD crumble (80% CBD), crystals (95% CBD), and Diamonds & Sauce (60-70% CBD). There is also an isolate option that contains 99% CBD.
- CBD Paste: The paste is available in a strength of 1,000 mg CBD. It’s ideal for those looking to consume a tasty terpene-rich, premium-quality extract without vaping.
- CBD Vapes: CannaBoss has a good selection of vaping products. This includes starter kits, cartridges, vape refills, e-liquids, and e-pens.
CannaBoss CBD: Costs
- CBD Oil: The 500 mg drops sells for £31.50, 1,000 mg for £57.60, and 1,500 mg for £89.10. The hemp oil spray costs £26.95, and the Aqua drops cost £42.95.
- CBD Capsules: The 300 mg capsules cost £26.95, and 750 mg cost £53.95.
- CBD Dab: Prices range between £17.45 and £119.95 depending on the type of product and strength.
- CBD Paste: The paste is sold for £34.95.
- CBD Vapes: Prices range from £16.95 to £74.95, depending on the type of product.
“Fantastic quality products. I love the vape products - this is now the only brand I buy from.”
Final Thoughts on CannaBoss CBD
This is a company that well and truly believes in the power of cannabis – and that in itself is a wonderful thing. CannaBoss is very dedicated to changing the world by spreading the word about cannabis and its beneficial effects.
Overall, CannaBoss appears to be a trustworthy and reliable company that complies with European laws and offer customers great quality products. It’s still a fairly new business, and it still has a lot of time to grow. We’re certain that we will see an extension to its product line in the near future.