CBD is a hot topic in the UK. By now, you must know all about it – unless, of course, you’ve been living under a rock for the past few years. You’ve seen the ads for it online, and it’s more than likely that you yourself or someone you know uses CBD. If you’re reading this, then we assume that is the case. With brands like Blessed CBD taking over the market and fast proving popular with users, there is no doubt that you have heard about CBD.
Unfortunately, there is still a lot of conflicting information out there regarding CBD and its use, which doesn’t make it easy to know what is right and where to start. Here at Shopping CBD, we hope to make the process of finding the best CBD brand much easier by providing you all with the information and facts.
Blessed CBD aims to close the quality gap between UK CBD oils and those available in the US.
Made exclusively for the U.K, their range of premium products includes CBD oil, CBD gummies, CBD capsules, and CBD cream.
Blessed CBD Review Quick Summary
“Before trying the Blessed CBD oil, I was skeptical about whether CBD would work for me. I was pleased to find that it certainly does. I have bad hip and back pain, and this CBD oil works wonderfully at relieving pain.”
Who Is Blessed CBD?
Blessed CBD is a small family-run business based in Edinburgh. They founded the company in 2019 when they came to realize the deplorable state of the CBD industry in the UK. Inferior quality products, misleading information, and long delivery times made the founders determined to improve things by developing their own premium products.
Blessed CBD strives to make premium-quality products available to the UK market. Prior to establishing the company, they spent time trying all kinds of CBD products from UK and US brands and found that the US-based products were vastly superior. The problem was that many of these US brands don’t ship outside the country, and if they do, it’s ridiculously expensive. Therefore, they started their own company that could provide quality products to customers in the UK.
Although Blessed CBD is a relatively newcomer on the UK CBD scene, they already seem to have made quite an impact. They are often praised for their use of organically farmed hemp, as well as the strength and purity of their CBD oils.
The company produces its products using hemp that is grown on licensed organic farms in Colorado, USA. This all-natural hemp is free of herbicides, pesticides, toxins, and heavy metals. Their products are full-spectrum, meaning that the whole plant is used to extract additional cannabinoids, terpenes, and amino acids.
Blessed CBD Highlights
Here is what we love about Blessed CBD:
- Premium Quality Products: The company is involved in every step of the process when it comes to producing products. From the cultivation of hemp to bottling and selling it, they ensure that the quality of their oil is the highest in the UK market.
- Independent Third-Party Tests: To prove that they have some of the best CBD products on the market, the company sends every batch to an independent lab, and these lab results are available for all customers to view on the Blessed CBD website.
- Educational Focus: The Blessed CBD site has a “Learn” tab, which features a few articles regarding CBD, the entourage effect, dosing recommendations, and more. This is great for customers who may be looking for advice or suggestions.
- Social Media Presence: Blessed CBD has a fairly strong social media presence. They have Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter profiles. They aren’t very active on Facebook or Twitter but have over 15,000 followers on Instagram and posts updates regularly here.
Blessed CBD Negative Thoughts
Unfortunately, the premium quality of the Blessed CBD products is going to cost you. Compared to many other UK brands, the price you pay for these products is considerably higher. That said, you should keep in mind that you are paying for quality products. Generally speaking, it’s better to pay a little more for quality, rather than buying the cheapest product you can find, which may be low-quality and offer little to no benefit.
Another downside is that the company seems to regularly run out of stock. If they don’t have the product you’re looking for, you will need to join a waiting list before you can order.
“I bought the CBD cream for my mother, who suffers from agonizing foot pain. The results have been fantastic, and she is a lot happier as a result.”
Blessed CBD Products
- CBD Oil: The Blessed CBD oil is available in three strengths: 500 mg, 1,000 mg, and 1,800 mg. These oils are full-spectrum, meaning they have a full range of supplementary flavonoids and terpenes.
- CBD Gummies: The CBD gummies come in a strength of 750 mg. There are 30 gummies in a container, and each gummy contains 25 mg.
- CBD Capsules: The Blessed CBD capsules have a total strength of 900 mg. There are 30 capsules in a container, and each capsule contains 30 mg of CBD.
- CBD Cream: Blessed CBD has a CBD balm, also called “Pain Relief Cream.” It has a potency of 750 mg and is a silky-smooth, fast-absorbing cream that is great for targeted relief.
Blessed CBD Costs
- CBD Oil: The 500 mg CBD oil costs £44.95, 1,000 mg is £74.95, and the 1,800 mg option is £124.95.
- CBD Gummies: A container of 30 gummies sells for £69.95.
- CBD Capsules: 30 capsules cost £64.95.
- CBD Cream: You can purchase this CBD Balm for £69.95
“I love the Blessed CBD products. The CBD oil helps to ease stress and anxiety, and I feel a lot happier after taking a few drops.”
Final Thoughts on Blessed CBD
Blessed CBD has certainly made a name for itself throughout the CBD market in the UK. It is known for producing high-quality and effective products. The company’s attention and focus on quality, as well as their seemingly great customer service, are all great reasons to consider Blessed CBD if you are in the market for CBD products in the UK. But be prepared to pay for quality when it comes to this brand because their prices are on the more expensive side of the market.