CBD has become the biggest talk of the cannabis industry. Its popularity has expanded rapidly thanks to its wide-reaching health benefits and the lack of any psychoactive effects. Driven by this new-found popularity, more and more people are starting to use CBD.
Taking CBD on a regular basis can become just another aspect of your daily wellness routine that you do without even thinking about it. If you find yourself becoming bored with your CBD routine, you may be looking for a way to make things a little more exciting. Thanks to Black Tie CBD, you can “spice up” your CBD regime.
Black Tie CBD offers one of the most varied and comprehensive ranges of CBD and cannabis products. They have been in the business since 2018 and specialize in high rosin hemp flowers – which are used to create an array of CBD and CBG products. Besides the hemp flower, they also sell a wide range of other products.
Today, we are going to take a closer look at this one-stop brand. Read on in our Black Tie CBD review.
Black Tie CBD Quick Summary
“The Black Tie CBD concentrates are some of the best I’ve tried. They are high-quality, effective, and well-priced.”
Who Is Black Tie CBD?
Black Tie CBD produces hemp that is 100% organically grown in the Umpqua River Valley region of Oregon. There’s not a lot of information available about the company, but they describe their business as a labor of love. The farmers take pride in their work, which leads to the creation of superior products.
Black Tie CBD is based in the US and is a company that manufactures and sells cannabidiol (CBD), along with other cannabis-based products. Their impressive product range includes over 70 products – consisting of flowers, tinctures, terpenes, concentrates, edibles, and more.
The company’s headquarters are in Myrtle Creek, Oregon, and the manufacturer harvests the hemp on an organic farm that is located close to the main office. Users can order products through the online site but should take note that the company doesn’t ship outside of the US.
The Black Tie CBD brand features supremely high-quality products that are cultivated from seed, to store, to sale. Their extensive range of products is made from carefully and expertly cultivated hemp. The products exude a sense of sophistication and class, tapping into a market that may be more interested in premium products that push the price range a bit further.
Truth be told, we’re not too sure that the price is worthwhile. Some of the products are quite expensive, and Black Tie doesn’t seem to have the proof that would warrant such prices. They don’t have many customer reviews, and since they have no presence on social media, there’s no way to gauge what customers really think about them.
That said, the products appear to be of excellent quality. The company states that all of its hemp is organically grown, which isn’t a standard that many manufacturers manage to follow. According to Black Tie CBD, this results in premium hemp extracts and CBD products.
Black Tie CBD Highlights
Here are a few of the things that stand out to us at Black Tie CBD:
- Free Shipping: You can get free shipping on orders of $100 or more. If you plan on buying a few products or making regular purchases, free shipping can save you a lot of cash.
- Huge Range of Products: Black Tie CBD has an extensive range of products, offering everything from tinctures and topicals to terpenes, hemp flowers, and isolates. Having such a range of products available means that there’s something for everyone, and you should be able to buy all your CBD products from one store – there is no need to shop around.
- Lab Reports: The Black Tie CBD is tested by third-party labs to ensure both potency and purity. Only the best CBD is used to produce the CBD products delivered to customers. The lab reports are available on the company website, which means that customers can check it out for themselves.
- Premium Quality: Black Tie CBD is known for its high-quality CBD, which is used in all its products. All of their CBD is derived from organic hemp plants that are grown in Oregon’s Umpqua River Valley.
Black Tie CBD: Negative Thoughts
Firstly, the fact that there is not a lot of information available about the company on their website is a major problem for us. We want to know more about who this company is, the founders, the mission, and what they’re all about. Seriously, if you check out the website and click through to the “About” section, you will see that there is just about no valuable information provided.
Another downside is that we found the website so be somewhat confusing and not as user-friendly as it could be. Although products are placed into different categories, they aren’t grouped any further than that, and it can get a bit much having to scroll through these categories since there are so many products available.
“The best CBD flower on the market. The strawberry gelato is delicious and gives one of the best experiences.”
Black Tie CBD Products
Since Black Tie CBD has such an extensive range of products, we couldn’t possibly list them all here. But we will highlight the most noteworthy.
- Hemp Flowers: Black Tie CBD offers both CBD and CBG Hemp Flowers. There are several different strains of CBD bud available, including Amnesia Haze, Blueberry Pie, Candyland, ChemDawg, Jack, Lemon Tree, Mothership, and more. The CBG bud is available in two varieties; Lemon Cream Diesel and OJ.
- Concentrates: You can find several varieties of concentrates here. Afghani Hash available in a CBD and CBG option, CBD Kief and CBG Kief, CBD isolate, and CBG isolate, Snow white shatter (CBD), and Full-spectrum shatter (Grape skunk). The CBD isolate is available in sizes of between 0.5 grams to 1oz.
- Tablets: Black Tie has three varieties of tablets; Herbal tablets, 3,500 mg isolate capsules, and 5,000 mg CBG capsules. The Herbal tablets are available in quantities of 10 and 25, the isolate capsules come in a count of 10 tablets (350 mg per tablet), and the CBG capsules come in a count of 25 tablets.
- Edibles: Black Ties offer a wide array of CBD gummies, ranging from fruit drops to sour rainbows. Gummies are available in 200 mg and 600 mg packs, and a variety of tasty flavors, including Green Apple and watermelon. They also sell a CBD syrup, full-spectrum honey, and even CBD coffee.
- Tinctures: The Black Tie tinctures are available in two potencies; 600 mg and 1,200 mg and three flavors: Organic Hemp, Orange Citrus, and Lemon Ginger.
- Terpenes: The company offers a 1 ml bottle of Organic Hemp Terpenes – not something that you will find from most other brands.
Black Tie CBD Costs
- Hemp Flowers: The CBD hemp flowers range in price from $8 – $9 for 1 gram. There is also a 5 Gram Flower Sampler for $44.99. The OJ (CBG) is $10.99, and the Lemon Cream Diesel (CBG) is $14.99.
- Concentrates: Prices range between $7.99 and $299.99 depending on the product and the strength. You can get the 4 gram CBD Kief Sampler for $57.99.
- Tablets: Prices range between $19.49 and $79.99
- Edibles: The pack of 200 mg gummies costs $18.99, while the 600 mg option costs $37.99. The honey costs $30, and CBD coffee is $40. You can check the website for the range of other edible products.
- Tinctures: The 600 mg tinctures cost $44.99 and the 1,200 mg option costs $74.99.
- Terpenes: The terpenes sell for $29.99.
“The best place to find premium quality CBD hemp flowers. Black Tie CBD is one of the best in the industry.”
Final Thoughts on Black Tie CBD
It’s great to see such a huge selection of cannabis-based products available from one online store. This means that both newbies and experienced cannabis users can experiment and try a few different products until they find something that is best suited to their individual needs.
That said, Black Tie CBD is quite a new player in the CBD market, and there is not a lot of information available on them. Their website is seriously lacking, and they don’t seem to have any social media pages running. Transparency is very important in the CBD industry, and Black Tie CBD certainly needs to up their game in this regard.
But we can’t deny the fact that their products do appear to be of excellent quality. If you’re looking for something different, like CBG Hemp Flower or Terpenes (which you find at just any CBD brand), then Black Tie CBD is worth checking out.