CBD is quickly becoming a popular self-care alternative to conventional pills and doctor visits. It’s all thanks to changes in U.S. laws – particularly the 2014 and 2018 Farm Bill legislation, which ushered in a revival of hemp research, farming, and hemp-derived products, including oils that contain hemp-derived CBD. Since then, CBD has exploded on the wellness market, and those looking for natural ways to support wellness have taken notice.
If you’re looking to try CBD but don’t know where to start, we’re here to help you find the perfect brand to suit your needs. Having said that, the CBD market is largely unregulated, and there isn’t much preventing companies from selling low-quality products that may contain too little CBD or might be contaminated.
It’s important to do your research when shopping for CBD products. This is why we gather information on many different CBD brands to help you find the best ones.
Today, we are looking at Apical Greens. With some of the best deals that you will find on CBD flower, this brand offers a wide range of products to choose from. You will find tinctures, topicals, concentrates, vape carts, and more on their online store.
Apical Greens Brand Quick Summary
“I’ve tried many CBD oils, but this is the one that works best for me. No other 3,000 mg oil compares - it helps with my anxiety and insomnia.”
Who Are Apical Greens?
Apical Greens is a family run business on a quest to create the best strains of high CBD hemp and provide them to customers. The company is passionate about the amazing hemp plant and wants to share all its incredible benefits with the world. Founded in 2018 by a group of cannabis lovers and like-minded growers, Apical Greens’ goal is to provide quality flower to as many people as possible.
Apical Greens is a passion and something that the company describes as a true labor of love. They started out just offering dry flower but have grown into a fully integrated manufacturer of all things CBD. The company is situated in West Virginia, and everything is formulated and manufactured in-house.
Apical Greens sources their raw materials from the highest grade CBD farms in the West Virginia area. These farms only use organic methods, and the end result is a clean, pure, full-flavored product.
Aside from the above, we couldn’t find much information on Apical Greens as a company. Their website is seriously lacking when it comes to detail.
Apical Greens Highlights
Here are some of the things that we love about Apical Greens:
- Wide Range of Products: The selection of products that Apical Greens has to choose from is truly impressive. From tinctures and topicals to concentrates and flower, customers are spoiled for choice.
- Fantastic Deals: This is a company that offers incredible deals. There is a “Fire sales” tab and a whole range of discounted products available here. Currently, they also have a “Back to school” offer on, whereby they’re offering 55% off the whole store.
- Third-party Lab Tests: Apical Greens provides third-party lab reports for each of their products. This ensures that products contain all the ingredients they claim to and are free of any harmful pesticides, herbicides, and other toxins.
Apical Greens Negative Thoughts
The Apical Greens website is lacking a lot of important information. The “About us” page is rather bland and doesn’t go into much detail. There’s no indication of who’s behind this brand or who is running the company now.
We also don’t like the overall look and feel of the website. It comes across as slightly unprofessional and like not much effort has been put into the design. Also, product listings have not been organized very well. For instance, the CBD syringes have been listed under the “Tinctures/Edibles” tab as well as the “Concentrates” tab.
“Started to use this oil after my anxiety got the best of me at work. It’s great for controlling my emotions and keeping me level-headed. I’m finding it easier for me to function.”
Apical Greens Products
- Flower: Apical Greens has a great range of flower to choose from, including OG Kush, CBG Kief, T1 Trump, Sour Space Cowboy, CBG Delicate Snowflake, Hawaiian Haze, Suver Haze, Heavy Lifter, and more.
- Vape carts: Apical Greens has a few varieties of vape carts CBG Concentrates, Cannabis Strains, Fruit Flavored Terps, Fully Involved Terps, and Hemp Strains. Within each of these varieties is a wide selection of options.
- Tinctures: The tinctures are available in many varieties and potencies. There is a syringe option which comes in the following varieties; Rick Simpson Hemp Strains (1,000 mg CBD, 10 ml), CBD Concentrate Hybrid (650 mg CBD), CBD Concentrate UP/Sativa (650 mg CBD), CBD Concentrate Down/Indica (650 mg CBD). There are also tincture bottles available in strengths of 900 mg, 1,500 mg, 1,800 mg, 3,000 mg, and 3,600 mg.
- Edibles: The edibles range includes a variety of capsules including Wild & Wonderful, Hawaiian Haze, Special Sauce, CBDawg, Sour Space Cowboy, Heavy Lifter, and more. Each option comes in quantities of 10, 30, 60, 90, and 120 capsules.
- Concentrates: Apical Greens sells 1 gram CBD shatter 85.2%, CBG Kief 33.4%, and CBG Isolate Powder 99%.
- Topicals: The company has two topicals; 1 oz Hemp oil roll-on (1,000 mg) and 2 oz Hemp salve (1,000 mg).
Apical Greens Costs
- Flower: The price ranges between $9.95 and $114.95 depending on variety, potency, and size.
- Vape carts: Prices range between $25 and $72.95
- Tinctures: Prices range between $17.98 and $65.98 depending on the variety and strength.
- Edibles: The capsule prices range between $15 and $180 depending on the quantity.
- Concentrates: The CBD shatter costs $17.97, CBG Kief is $22.95, and 1 gram of CBG Isolate Powder costs $59.95, while 5 grams costs $249.95.
- Topicals: Both topicals sell for $39.95
“The roll-on hemp oil is such a relief. Great for alleviating pain. I use it for back pain that I experience almost daily.”
Final Thoughts on Apical Greens
Overall, Apical Greens seems to be a good brand with a good selection of products to choose from. However, the look and feel of the brand as a whole are not very impressive. We’re also not huge fans of their packaging. We would go as far as to say that Apical Greens could do with a rebranding.
That said, the company appears to sell good quality products, and you can purchase many of these products at a good price when they are on sale. But we definitely think Apical Greens needs to provide more information about who they are as a brand, as well as what processes and methods are used in the production of its product.