Are you looking to buy CBD? You’re going to want to find a reputable and trustworthy brand. There are tons of CBD manufacturers out there at the moment, and finding one that you can rely on can actually be quite challenging. CBD is a hot topic, and lots of brands are jumping on the bandwagon.
Unfortunately, this means that there are many subpar brands on the market (since we know not everyone is as concerned about quality), and there’s no point wasting your hard-earned cash on products that don’t work.
CBD is everywhere these days. You can find it online, in health shops, and even in pharmacies. You will find CBD just about everywhere you look; ApexXx CBD is just one of these companies.
It can be hard to stand out from the crowd in such a competitive market. So how does ApexXx fare compared to other brands out there? Find out in our full review below.
ApexXx CBD Quick Summary
“The 500 mg CBD oil is my favorite product for relieving anxiety. It’s helped me deal with anxious thoughts and works to calm my mind.”
Who Is ApexXx CBD?
ApexXx CBD is the sister company of ApexXx Nutrition. ApexXx Nutrition is an established supplement brand that aims to help consumers find balance with the best nutritional support, supplements, and workouts to empower the body and mind. A while ago, they launched a CBD Freeze Roll-On, which ended up being very successful. Thus, they decided to launch a sister brand entirely dedicated to CBD.
The company is based in the UK, and they have a lot to say about the CBD industry in the UK. Many CBD products used to be of much lower quality just a few years ago. To this day, there are pharmacy stores and high-street stores selling weak CBD oils because they don’t fully understand the product. ApexXx strives to change that. With their knowledge and understanding of CBD, the company aims to provide products that can really boost consumers’ health.
ApexXx CBD uses nanotechnology, which really sets them apart from the rest of the industry. Nanotechnology is the application of “very small things” managed at the nanoscale – about 1 to 100 nanometers. It’s quite widespread in medicine, biomaterials, beauty products, and now organic compounds like CBD. In the CBD world, nanotechnology is the latest way to increase the absorption of CBD into the bloodstream.
Currently, there aren’t many companies using nanotechnology, ApexXx CBD is one of the few. We have to mention that this says a lot about the company and its commitment to producing high-quality CBD products.
ApexXx CBD Highlights
Here are a few of the things that stand out about ApexXx CBD:
- Good Product Range: ApexXx CBD offers a good range of products, including CBD oils, e-liquid, edibles, and balm.
- CBD Learning Center: On the website, ApexXx CBD offers a free CBD e-book for readers to download. It’s been created to teach consumers about CBD and is very important for the industry.
- Nanotechnology: We’ve mentioned it already, but it’s worth stating again. The fact that ApexXx CBD uses nanotechnology is a big highlight. You won’t find many companies out there that are so ahead of the game.
ApexXx CBD Negative Thoughts
Unfortunately, there is not much information available on ApexXx CBD as a company. Their website is very vague, and they don’t even have an “About” section. In fact, there is no information about the company at all, which we find strange and quite frankly, worrying.
Perhaps they think it’s enough that their story is displayed on the ApexXx Nutrition site. However, these are essentially two separate businesses (with separate operations), and we think it’s absolutely necessary for ApexXx to give consumers more information about the company. Aside from this, the website comes across as being unprofessional and isn’t well laid-out.
Not surprising (considering the lack of information), there are also no lab reports posted anywhere on the website. Just about all trustworthy and reputable brands make lab reports/Certificates of Analysis (COA) easily accessible for customers to view. Another major downside is that many of the products were “sold out” at the time of this review. Hopefully, they will restock soon.
“I love the CBD balm. I use it for my eczema (which always flares up in winter) and it works incredibly well at minimizing the damage.”
ApexXx CBD Products
- CBD Oil: The CBD oil is sold in two strengths – 500 mg and 1,500 mg – as well as two flavors: Fruit Punch and Blue Raspberry. The 500 mg option contains 5% CBD and the 1,500 mg option has 15% CBD.
- CBD Vape Liquid: The CBD vape e-liquid comes in a potency of 1,000 mg. There are two flavors: Strawberry and Fruit Pastel. You can also get a full vape kit.
- CBD Balm: The ApexXx CBD Balm comes in a 50 ml tub and is 500 mg in strength. It can be used for dry skin, acne, eczema, skin irritation, and more.
- Edibles: The edible options include CBD Jelly Rings and CBD Gummy Bears. Each comes in two strengths: 10 mg and 25 mg.
- Nanotechnology: The range of topical products (which use nanotechnology) includes Freeze CBD Roll-on (250 mg), Heat Pain Relief, and Cool CBD Roll-on.
ApexXx CBD Costs
- CBD Oil: The 500 mg CBD oil retails for £36.99, while the 1,500 mg options cost £64.99. There is also the option to buy five 500 mg bottles for £155 or five 1,500 mg bottles for £310, and ten 500 mg bottles for £310 or ten 1,500 mg bottles for £545.
- CBD Vape Liquid: At the time of writing this review, the CBD vape liquids were sold out, and the price wasn’t visible. The full vape kit costs £15.
- CBD Balm: The CBD Balm retails for £31.99.
- Edibles: The CBD Jelly Rings costs £34.99. At the time of writing, the Gummy Bears were sold out, and we could not view the price.
- Nanotechnology: The Cool CBD Roll-on retails for £36.99. Unfortunately, the rest of the products were sold out, and we couldn’t view the price.
“The CBD roll-on is great for pain-relief. I apply it to sore and overworked muscles and the effects are wonderful.”
Final Thoughts on ApexXx CBD
Truthfully, we don’t quite know what to make of ApexXx CBD just yet. There’s just about no information available about the company on the website, which doesn’t sit well with us. That said, they are backed by ApexXx Nutrition, which is a well-established and trustworthy company, and that puts our minds at ease.
The fact that ApexXx CBD uses nanotechnology is a major plus. It shows that the company is innovative and committed to producing the highest quality products. They have a good range of products (when in stock), and if you have the patience to navigate through their poorly designed website, it might be worth giving them a try.