Shopping for CBD products can sometimes feel overwhelming, with so many different brands to choose from. Whether you’re in search of a CBD product to use daily or an interesting edible treat to try, finding the perfect brand to suit your needs is vital.
Brand transparency and quality are two of the most important factors to look at when shopping for CBD. Companies who are open about the ingredients in their products and quality assurance measures are one of the first things to look out for when shopping.
If you’re interested in buying CBD but don’t know where to start, or if you’re already a CBD user but want to experiment with a new brand, then Amma Life CBD may be a good option to consider.
Read on in our Amma Life CBD review to find out all about the company, their product range and prices, and whether it might be worth giving them a try.
Amma Life CBD Quick Summary
“Incredible product - has made such a difference in relieving my menopause symptoms and improving my overall well-being.”
Who Is Amma Life CBD?
Amma Life is a UK-based CBD company offering a wide range of product types. The company strives to give everyone the opportunity to benefit from superior grade CBD supplements, and to live a happy, creative, and healthy life.
Amma Life was founded back in 2014 when whole-plant CBD products first started emerging in the UK. The word “Amma” is derived from the West African Dogon Tribe – a term used to describe their supreme creator (Sky God). It’s associated with the unformed, created universe that is full of unrealized potential.
Amma Life considers CBD to be at the “forefront of a new consciousness,” and CBD products can be a means to help people achieve their unrealized potential.
The company makes sure to mention that CBD is just one of the elements contributing to a balanced lifestyle. A healthy diet and relaxation techniques, such as yoga and meditation, self care, and exercise, are also important factors.
The Amma Life CBD products are sold in both the UK and the EU. They are made using full-spectrum hemp extract and contain less than 0.1% THC. The company promotes leading a healthy lifestyle and incorporating CBD into the mix.
The goal is to create a community in which they can help to educate the world about hemp and combine their greatest passions; complementary health, healing sounds, and mind/body techniques. It’s a journey to achieve optimal health, creative flow, and well-being, now and in the future.
Amma Life CBD Highlights
Here are a few of the Amma Life highlights:
- Loyalty Program: Amma Life has a loyalty program called Star Drop Rewards. Every time you buy something, you can get Star Drop points, which may lead to money off your next purchase. It’s a great benefit and can save you quite a bit of money in the long-run.
- Product Range: The company has a broad range of products to choose from, including oils, topicals, teas, e-liquids, and sprays, that are available in different sizes and strengths, ideal for giving people an array of options.
- Innovation: Amma Life offers a couple of innovative products that you won’t find from most other CBD brands, such as CBD tea, CBD paste, and CBD Water Soluble Spray. These types of products may be great for people who aren’t enjoying the traditional delivery methods of capsules and oils.
- High Quality: Amma Life uses some of the most specialist farmers in Europe. Crops are grown outdoors without any herbicides and pesticides. They use the highest grade of GMO-free seeds to produce the finest crops. They also claim that products are third-party lab tested to ensure purity and potency standards are met.
Amma Life CBD Review: Negative Thoughts
Although Amma Life has a large and impressive range of products, they are missing a rather important one in the world of CBD: Edibles. It would be great to see some edibles added to the product range – even just a few packs of CBD gummies.
Another problem that we have with Amma Life is that they don’t mention what extraction method is used for their products. They should also make extensive third-party lab reports available for all products on their website.
Transparency is huge and very important in the CBD industry, and Amma Life definitely needs to make a few improvements in this area.
“I love this CBD paste. Works well for relieving stress and anxiety.”
Amma Life CBD Products
Amma Life offers a good range of products all produced from licensed industrial hemp. They have quite a few different product types.
- CBD Oil: These whole-plant extract CBD oils range in strength from 4% (400 mg) to 25% (2,500 mg) CBD. Each comes in a 10 ml bottle, and the 4% CBD oil is also available in a 30 ml bottle.
- CBD E-Liquid: The e-liquid, also known as CBD juice, is available in two strengths: 250 mg and 500 mg. It contains active cannabinoids and terpenes that deliver a smooth finish.
- CBD Paste: The whole plant CBD paste comes in a syringe. It has a more condense finish, as it doesn’t contain an oil carrier and is full of pure hemp goodness. It’s available in a range of strengths; from 200 mg to 3,000 mg of CBD, and there’s the option to buy different sizes starting from a 1g sample size up to 10g.
- CBD Spray: Amma Life sells two types of spray: 3% CBD oil spray and CBDX Water Soluble Spray. The water-soluble spray is available in 5 ml, 10 ml, and 20 ml bottles, while the CBD oil spray only comes in a 10 ml bottle.
- CBD Tea: This award-winning CBD Tea Range is available in both a delicate floral and mint flavor. The CBD and mint tea are filled with peppermint leaves and the finest CBD. Each flavor comes in a pack of 20 tea bags.
- CBD Topical Cream: There are two topicals sold by Amma Life; Soothing CBD cream (50 ml), which is designed to relax, nourish, and revitalize the skin, and Deluxe CBD cream (110 ml), which is a luxurious cream created to soften the skin.
Amma Life CBD: Costs
- CBD Oil: Prices range between £34.99 and £139 depending on the size and strength.
- CBD E-Liquid: The 250 mg e-liquid costs £29.99, and the 500 mg bottle costs £49.99
- CBD Paste: Prices range from £15.54 to £160 depending on the strength and size.
- CBD Spray: The CBD spray prices range between £21.10 and £75.
- CBD Tea: The CBD and mint tea cost £11.99, while the floral costs £12.95.
- CBD Topical Cream: The Soothing CBD cream costs £37.79, and the Deluxe CBD cream costs £56.99.
“I use both the topical cream and CBD oil to relieve minor pain. The results so far have been incredible.”
Final Thoughts on Amma Life CBD
Amma Life is a great UK-based CBD company that clearly cares about the health and wellness of its customers. They offer a wide range of high-quality CBD products that are versatile enough to satisfy the needs of most customers.
The one issue that we have with Amma Life is the lack of transparency. Although they claim that all products are third-party tested, we couldn’t find any of these reports on the website. We definitely need to see some improvements here.
But overall, we would recommend Amma Life CBD because they provide full-spectrum products with relatively innovative design. There aren’t a lot of companies that offer quality CBD oils, sprays, topicals, e-liquids, and teas on the European market – and the prices are hard to beat.