Rare cannabinoids are surprisingly hard to find. While most people have heard about CBD and THC, there are more than 100 other cannabinoids in the hemp plant – many of which come with their own therapeutic benefits. 3chi Hemp is one of the few brands that focuses on the full range of cannabinoids, as they believe that this combination has a positive impact on product quality. In this 3chi CBD review, we will be focusing on the CBD range.
Through meticulous research and product trials, 3chi has gained a great understanding of how to use all the cannabinoids of the hemp plant together to their full potential. As a result, the brand offers a range of cannabinoid products, including lines of THC, CBN, CBC, CBG, and, of course, CBD products.
Each product contains a combination of cannabinoids to maximize effects. The difference is the “main ingredient.” For instance, the CBD line of products consist predominantly of CBD but also contain small amounts of other cannabinoids, like CBN and CBC. In this review, we will be looking at the range of easy-to-use and efficient CBD products.
3chi CBD Quick Summary
“Great products for insomnia. The CBD oil has really helped me to sleep better, and I wake up feeling well-rested”
Who Is 3chi CBD?
3Chi is a leading cannabinoid extraction company that produces high-quality products of unique cannabinoid blends. The company was founded by a biochemist with 15 years of experience in product formulation. As a passionate THC and CBD user himself, and having experienced their effects firsthand, the 3Chi Hemp brand was born out of the desire to share the healing power of these cannabinoids with others.
From the beginning, there has been a huge focus on cannabinoid research, specifically minor cannabinoids, with the aim of producing the purest and most effective products on the market. The 3chi mission is to help as many people as possible to become the healthiest and happiest version of themselves.
3chi CBD is a lot more than just a CBD brand. In addition to its focus on CBD and minor cannabinoids, like CBG and CBN, the brand also has a strong interest in Delta 8 THC and how it can be used to enhance CBD’s benefits.
The company worked tirelessly to create a pure version of Delta 8 THC, and in 2019 they produced the first federally legal THC product in the US since the cannabis prohibition started. Now, they are the leading Delta-8 THC provider in the country and offer a wide range of cannabinoid products for all your medicinal and recreational needs.
3chi CBD Highlights
Here are a few reasons we think you may love 3chi CBD:
- Cannabinoid and Terpene Blends: The brand has carefully researched the effects of different cannabinoids and produced a range of custom blends. This includes the cannabinoids that are often forgotten about, such as Delta 8 THC and CBN. These unique blends use the distinctive properties of each cannabinoid and terpene to create tailored effects for specific, targeted relief.
- Third-Party Lab Tests: 3chi is diligent about having its products tested by an independent lab, and they make the full extract lab results and detailed product Certificates of Analysis (COA) available for everyone to view on the website.
- Free Shipping: The company offers free shipping on orders of $99 and more. This can save you quite a bit of money in the long-run, especially if you buy in bulk.
Negative Thoughts on 3chi CBD
Although we love that 3chi focuses on the full range of cannabinoids found in the hemp plant, it’s disappointing that their CBD line of products is very limited. While they offer quite an extensive range of cannabinoids blends, there are very few options when it comes to the delivery method. CBD blends are only available as vapes or tinctures, and there is one relief cream option.
We also have to mention that although there is mention about the founder of 3chi, there is no indication as to who this is. They merely refer to him/her as the founder, which we find a little strange. We definitely feel like more transparency is needed in this regard.
“The CBD oil is incredible. Nights when I have trouble falling asleep, I drop a little under my tongue and in no time I’m off into dreamland.”
3chi CBD Products
As we’ve mentioned, 3chi offers a few different ranges of cannabinoid products. But we will be focusing on their CBD line specifically.
- CBD Vapes: The 3chi cannabinoid blends are available in the form of vape cartridges. The CBD option comes in several “Focused Blend” varieties and contains 1 ml/1,000mg of pure broad-spectrum oil. It consists of 850mg total cannabinoids and 5-10% terpenes. They also sell three different types of vape batteries.
- CBD Tinctures: 3chi has a range of CBD oil blends to choose from, and each one is available in several different concentration options. The options include CBN:CBD oil, Soothe CBD oil, Natural CBD oil, Calm CBD oil, Focus CBD oil, Happy CBD oil, Sleep CBD oil, and CBG:CBD oil. The concentrations available are 500mg, 1,000mg, 1,500mg, 3,000mg, and 5,000mg.
- CBD Relief Cream: The relief cream is available in a 500mg concentration and is perfect for easing neck and head tension.
3chi CBD Costs
- CBD Vapes: The vape blends retail for $39.99, and the batteries cost between $24.99 and $49.99
- CBD Tinctures: Prices range between $19.99 and $279.99, depending on the blend and concentration.
- CBD Relief Cream: The relief cream sells for $49.99.
“The CBD vape cartridges are nice and smooth, and very easy to use. Leaves me with good focus and no brain fog.”
Final Thoughts on 3chi CBD
3chi CBD is a true pioneer in the industry, offering insight into the future of cannabis. It’s one of the first brands to recognize the importance of the full spectrum of the hemp plant and has put in a lot of time and resources to create products that incorporate several minor cannabinoids. The result is a range of unique and efficient cannabinoid products.
3chi Hemp is an excellent choice for those who are interested in taking their CBD experience to the next level with the company’s very scientific approach.