CBD has quickly become one of the most popular health supplements on the market. New research continues to flood through the media, highlighting the therapeutic benefits of using CBD regularly. As a result, more and more people are becoming interested in trying CBD for themselves. Currently, there are hundreds (if not thousands) of CBD brands on the US market. Today, we will be looking at 1 Life.
1 Life is a company committed to supporting overall well-being. They claim to offer the highest quality organic hemp-derived CBD products on the market – a bold claim and one we’re not too confident about. As mentioned, there are tons of CBD brands out there, many a lot more reputable and better known than 1 Life.
However, just because 1 Life is a lesser-known brand, it doesn’t mean that they’re any less of a CBD company. While we cannot agree that they offer the highest-quality CBD products on the market, this appears to be a respectable brand worth looking into. Take a closer look at our 1 Life review to find out if this is the right brand for you.
1 Life CBD Summary
“I love the 300mg tincture. I use it for anxiety and to help me sleep, and am very happy with the results.”
Who Is 1 Life CBD?
1 Life CBD is a Minnesota hemp producer with a chain of CBD stores across local malls as well as online. Currently, their stores are located on the upper level of the Eden Prairie Mall, in Ridgedale Center, and a new one was recently opened in Uptown- 1610 W Lake Street. The company is based in Eden Prairie – all products are manufactured there.
1 Life was founded by two individuals, one being Andrew Freeburg. It’s not clear who the other founder is. Freeburg served a total of 9 years in the army – 6 active years and some active reserve. He started in Military Intelligence and was assigned to NSA at Fort Meade Maryland before cross-training into CID. Freeburg started using CBD daily during his time in the army and attests to the fact that it has amazing anxiety and stress relief abilities.
This is a brand that is all about seeking balance. The founders are passionate about life and draw inspiration from the world and adventure. They strongly believe that the earth has every substance, clean oil, and plant to achieve a balanced and healthy life. 1 Life is a global company and is committed to bringing the purest and best CBD products to the market.
According to Freeburg, the company differentiates itself by being a vertically integrated business. 1 Life was the first CBD enterprise in Minnesota and is a part of the state hemp pilot program. With a hemp farm in Norwood Young America and its processing facility in Eden Prairie, this is a company that knows exactly what it’s selling to consumers.
1 Life CBD uses industrial hemp flowers brought in Oregon and manufactures its own line of CBD tinctures, edibles, skincare products, flowers, and more.
1 Life Products Highlights
Here’s some of the reasons we think you will love 1 Life CBD:
- Seed-to-Shelf Process: 1 Life prides itself on being a company that is part of every aspect of the manufacturing product. They oversee every step in the process, which means that they know exactly what they’re bringing to the market and are confident that their products are high-quality.
- Veterans Discount: The company has strong ties to veterans and, therefore, offers all current and former military personnel a 20% discount on all products. You can simply fill out the application with your military ID card number on the company website if you qualify.
- Dedication to Quality and Consistency:The 1 Life mission is to help others, and this motivates them to produce the best hemp products possible. The selection of CBD products is quite impressive, including tinctures, edibles, vape products, pet products, oral care products, and more.
Negative Thoughts on 1 Life Products
Unfortunately, 1 Life CBD has dropped the ball in a big way. Although the company claims that its products are third-party lab tested, these reports aren’t available for anyone to view. All trustworthy and reputable brands should make lab tests easily accessible to customers. While we’re pretty sure it’s not the case with 1 Life, it’s very easy to make false claims without providing any evidence. That aside, lab results provide an in-depth look at ingredients and would go a long way in verifying the company’s claim to providing the highest-quality CBD products.
Additionally, we find the 1 Life website rather bland and lacking in other key information. The “About Us” section doesn’t provide much insight, and there are a lot of questions about what goes on behind the scenes.
“The lavender massage oil is amazing! It’s so soothing, and I love the scent.”
1 Life Products
- Tinctures: 1 Life has a line of four full-spectrum oil tinctures to choose from: 1,000mg, 1,500mg, 3,000mg, and 5,000mg, as well as a 1,000mg broad-spectrum option. They also sell a CBD:CBG / 1:1 tincture, and 1,000mg CBG full-spectrum tincture. If you need something with a bit of flavor, there is a 300mg full-spectrum CBD oil in both a spearmint and berry flavor.
- Flower: The flower line includes two pre-roll options; 5% CBD or 22% CBD, as well as a 3 gram 18% CBD Raw Flower option.
- Gummies: The 1 Life gummies come in a pack of 10 and have a total strength of 100mg, or 10mg per gummy.
- Vape Products: 1 Life has a line of vape products, including a vape pen, replacement pod, USB vape pen, disposable vape pen, and a 1,000mg vape liquid.
- Skin Care: The 1 Life skincare range includes a 300mg Face Serum and 300mg Facial Cream, Lavender Massage Oil, Deep Relief Cooling Gel, and a 1,000mg Hand and Body Lotion.
- Pet products: 1 Life sells a line of CBD tinctures, available in three potencies: 300mg, 500mg, and 1,000mg.
1 Life Costs
- Tinctures: The tinctures cost between $34.95 and $229.
- Flower: The 5% pre-roll costs $5, 22% pre-roll is $20, and the Raw Flower is $30.
- Gummies: A pack of 10 gummies retails for $20.
- Vape Products: The vape product line retails for between $14.99 and $89.95, depending on the type of product.
- Skin Care: The Face Serum and Facial Cream cost $150 each, the Massage Oil is $69, Cooling Gel is $70, and the Hand and Body Lotion is $99.99.
- Pet Products: The pet tinctures retail for between $29.95 and $99.95.
“The gummies are so tasty and they really help me to get through hectic and stressful days.”
Final Thoughts on 1 Life Products
While 1 Life CBD proclaims to offer the highest-quality products on the market, there is absolutely no evidence to back up this claim. The company says that its products are third-party lab tested; however, there is no proof of these tests. Without publishing these lab tests or providing any insight as to why their CBD is superior, it’s a very much unsubstantiated claim that we personally feel they shouldn’t be making.
That said, this doesn’t mean that the 1 Life CBD products aren’t high-quality. The company has quite a few positive reviews and appears to be a well-respected CBD brand in Minnesota. They have a firm seed-to-shelf philosophy, which certainly shows a dedication to producing the best possible products.